• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long do you hold? Lol

Comment

Game Coin (GME)

Originally posted by Tom View Post
      guys - the people who are going to win are the creators of the garbage and the people they are in bed with. There are many internet groups "discord" for instance that are all part of the pump and dump game. You jump in because it sounds good and cannot sell when it is high. On the fast drop the "gas" charges are so high...but that is not important because the nerds determine whether you can sell or not. which you cannot. No one (or a select few) are making a million dollars overnight. Can anyone step forward and claim that they have moved $100k+ from a metamask-uniswap account to there personal (real) bank account??? I would love your story if you can share.

I’m not sure if I can prove I’ve moved 100k from one wallet to the next but I can tell you I have over 100k that I moved into another wallet from game coin.

I’ll try and show you the steps and I’ll try and show you my first post when I said to get into game coin.

I like my money and I’ve never shilled a coin on here that I have thrown a decent amount of money in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by Black Ice; 11-14-2021, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Game Coin (GME)

Wouldn’t let me post another pic on the above post.

This is where I’m at after pulling 120k and the drop.

I still have 200k on a 10k investment riding on this.

Above pic is me moving over 100k of a “**** coin” into my crypto.com wallet.

That’s after I made 10k overnight on BNB and then that moved money into SSB, Evergrow and folki[emoji23]

Again this not Financial advise but I’m going to ride this for a while.

Y’all crypto/financial guys can talk **** on this all y’all want but at the end of the day I can still pull over 200k after pulling 120k out.

Last edited by Black Ice; 11-14-2021, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          Maybe Black Ice will cash out $100k of his GME. Then we will know.

Done.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
            Done.

Ho do taxes work on that? Are you going to get hammered for 40%(ish) or how does that work?

I'm still sitting on PEEPs as well, had doubled my money but now am only even, thinking I should swap it...

Comment

Done.

Nice. Great job.

Just always remember many many people putting into these have no clue what they're doing. It's millions of people throwing in small amounts causing huge gains for those who got in super early. I think this is the main issue financial guys have. GME with 20/20 hindsight was/is a gem. It worked long time. Most don't.

Not regulated so people are free to lie, pump/dump or whatever.

I love making money being first just like you did. Just be super careful, just as you usually are, telling others it's already up a ton.

All of this is very interesting for sure. Like a vast dark underworld of gambling being done right in the open and can't be stopped. It's great...even though I'm pretty sure it took away how I made money in the past buying OTC stocks...but that junk was getting old anyway.

Comment

Game Coin (GME)

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                Nice. Great job.

Just always remember many many people putting into these have no clue what they're doing. It's millions of people throwing in small amounts causing huge gains for those who got in super early. I think this is the main issue financial guys have. GME with 20/20 hindsight was/is a gem. It worked long time. Most don't.

Not regulated so people are free to lie, pump/dump or whatever.

I love making money being first just like you did. Just be super careful, just as you usually are, telling others it's already up a ton.

All of this is very interesting for sure. Like a vast dark underworld of gambling being done right in the open and can't be stopped. It's great...even though I'm pretty sure it took away how I made money in the past buying OTC stocks...but that junk was getting old anyway.

I hear you.

I mean I could pull out 200k tomorrow and never reply to the thread again and have a really good lick off 10k.

I tried giving people a heads up on a good deal, some listened and some didn’t. Now the project has slowed down, which I actually like vs checking the dang thing every 5 minutes[emoji3].

Comment

I hear you.

I mean I could pull out 200k tomorrow and never reply to the thread again and have a really good lick off 10k.

I tried giving people a heads up on a good deal, some listened and some didn’t. Now the project has slowed down, which I actually like vs checking the dang thing every 5 minutes[emoji3].

outstanding! you have already won and I am glad you pulled cash. I stand corrected.

Comment

Wouldn’t let me post another pic on the above post.

This is where I’m at after pulling 120k and the drop.

I still have 200k on a 10k investment riding on this.

Above pic is me moving over 100k of a “**** coin” into my crypto.com wallet.

That’s after I made 10k overnight on BNB and then that moved money into SSB, Evergrow and folki[emoji23]

Again this not Financial advise but I’m going to ride this for a while.

Y’all crypto/financial guys can talk **** on this all y’all want but at the end of the day I can still pull over 200k after pulling 120k out.

I’m just gonna talk **** because I’m pretty sure you’ve got me blocked and will never show me how to do any of this. Lol

Comment

Game Coin (GME)

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      I’m just gonna talk **** because I’m pretty sure you’ve got me blocked and will never show me how to do any of this. Lol

You’re going to have to stand on one leg with a bottle in you’re *** to buy it[emoji23]

And cluck like a chicken!

The man I stole that from is fat and has a tiny penis

Comment

Between hunting and work I haven’t been able to update lately but GMEX is now showing a balance on trust wallet and has the symbol instead of bep20 on poocoin.

It’s also now on CMC. Things are moving in the right direction and should be on bitmart by the end of the month.

Comment

Bit mart listing Wednesday 10 am.

Comment

Game Coin (GME)

Are y’all having fun yet?

Threw 10k into GMEX rode it to 700k pulled 120k then it tanked.

Rode it back to 550k and haven’t touched it since it tanked to 30k. Threw another 4k into it this am.

Last edited by Black Ice; 12-02-2021, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Are y’all having fun yet?

Threw 10k into GMEX rode it to 700k pulled 120k then it tanked.

Rode it back to 550k and haven’t touched it since it tanked to 30k. Threw another 4k into it this am.

do they know what happened or what caused it? i am guessing you/they are expecting it go back up at some point? aftre some news?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                do they know what happened or what caused it? i am guessing you/they are expecting it go back up at some point? aftre some news?

Just people who got in early and made a bunch of money selling.

Comment

Working...
                                X