Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
    Where can you see this information?

I just searched gmex price and clicked on a site that came up. Not sure which one it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      Jump in at your own risk lol.

I’m still holding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Brother I admire your attitude. The paper lose you have experienced is the last few weeks is huge yet you hold steady in your conviction to this. I hope it rebounds all the way back and then some for ya!

Comment

Are you staking your coins?

Comment

guys - the people who are going to win are the creators of the garbage and the people they are in bed with. There are many internet groups "discord" for instance that are all part of the pump and dump game. You jump in because it sounds good and cannot sell when it is high. On the fast drop the "gas" charges are so high...but that is not important because the nerds determine whether you can sell or not. which you cannot. No one (or a select few) are making a million dollars overnight. Can anyone step forward and claim that they have moved $100k+ from a metamask-uniswap account to there personal (real) bank account??? I would love your story if you can share.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            So it is currently down 23% over the last day? Am I reading the chart correctly? Might be a good time to jump in?
            Only needs to drop 77% more to reach it’s actual value.

Comment

Black Ice - What's it trading at now? What's your 10k investment worth now? I've been trading long time (risky pennies) I want to see the ups and downs. Still over 500k?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                guys - the people who are going to win are the creators of the garbage and the people they are in bed with. There are many internet groups "discord" for instance that are all part of the pump and dump game. You jump in because it sounds good and cannot sell when it is high. On the fast drop the "gas" charges are so high...but that is not important because the nerds determine whether you can sell or not. which you cannot. No one (or a select few) are making a million dollars overnight. Can anyone step forward and claim that they have moved $100k+ from a metamask-uniswap account to there personal (real) bank account??? I would love your story if you can share.
                This is all wrong. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                  This is all wrong. Lol
                  well...I know people that have not been able to sell while the price is high. That is not wrong.

go back of the history of the coins that have came on like fire and faded away. there is generally a big rush and then they fade into the toilet bowl of worthless things.

I am not trying to be a downer but to pay hundreds of dollars to buy and hundreds of dollars to sell and an .875% fee buying a selling as well means there is little margin for error. I do a lot of investing and have made a lot of money on crypto as well. All the new coins and all the "gas" charges make no sense to me. No future in 99% of what is out there. It is a hit and run to make cash.
                  Last edited by Tom; 11-12-2021, 02:09 PM.

Comment

well...I know people that have not been able to sell while the price is high. That is not wrong.

go back of the history of the coins that have came on like fire and faded away. there is generally a big rush and then they fade into the toilet bowl of worthless things.
                    Maybe Black Ice will cash out $100k of his GME. Then we will know.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      Maybe Black Ice will cash out $100k of his GME. Then we will know.
                      I hope he does. Actually, I hope he got his $600k out when it was there.

Comment

I hope he does. Actually, I hope he got his $600k out when it was there.
                        x2

Comment

I am not trying to be a downer but to pay hundreds of dollars to buy and hundreds of dollars to sell and an .875% fee buying a selling as well means there is little margin for error. I do a lot of investing and have made a lot of money on crypto as well. All the new coins and all the "gas" charges make no sense to me. No future in 99% of what is out there. It is a hit and run to make cash.
                          I'm right there with you. Got on the discord thing brought up in the Shiba thread and did lots of reading and watching the forum. While I never did figure out their forum code talk, the one thing that was very clear to me is that this is all a racket designed by those collecting the gas and/or creating the coins. I just can't buy in (see what I did there).

Comment

No gas fees when you buy real coins through Coinbase or other "real" platforms.

Only problem is by the time Coinbase lists a coin it's already up a billion percent because they only list either super popular or less risk coins. Same with Robinhood.

Buying off the other platforms where you have 3 accounts and swap this to that etc.. It's basically the pink or grey sheets sub penny stock market for coins that happens to be on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                              This is all wrong. Lol
                              I really don't want to argue with you, Sleepy. Why don't you go back in your posts on the tokens that you pumped up (reflecting Discord) and let us know where they are today compared to when you said it was a solid buy? they are all in your history.

Nucleus, Elonone, etc?

school us up on investing.

there are a lot of people that fall into to money traps and get hurt. I dislike this.

I apologize to anyone who thinks I am bringing a negative post to a hunting forum.

we should start an investment group here. There are many professionals on here....not me for sure.

Comment

I really don't want to argue with you, Sleepy. Why don't you go back in your posts on the tokens that you pumped up (reflecting Discord) and let us know where they are today compared to when you said it was a solid buy? they are all in your history.
                                Nucleus, Elonone, etc?

school us up on investing.
                                there are a lot of people that fall into to money traps and get hurt. I dislike this.

I apologize to anyone who thinks I am bringing a negative post to a hunting forum.

we should start an investment group here. There are many professionals on here....not me for sure.
                                You make a valid point.
                                I'd like to see what those coins are priced at now compared to when posted here also.

Also it's dumb to have only positive posts about investments. How would one ever know what to avoid if nothing bad could ever be said? Can't weight risk/reward if no one can post risks.

Comment

Working...
                                X