No announcement yet.

Game Coin (GME)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope you make a million or more. what is the market cap of GME/GMEX based on 0.03?

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
      i hope you make a million or more. what is the market cap of GME/GMEX based on 0.03?

It was around 2billion before the swap.

If anyone wants to get in Thursday May be a good time. Might see a dip when it opens but should be plenty of money wanting to get in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        i can see why though, the process of transferring/buying/selling most of these coins is intimidating and nerve racking enough...
        Then you have the ones that go instantly to zero like Squidgames just did.

Comment

Even if it didn't go to zero, i can't quite see how you maintain $2B market cap on a new coin.

There are 75B coins in circulation per my read on telegram. even if not a rug pull, the DIP in this one could be huge. Thursday will prove interesting.

Comment

Even if it didn't go to zero, i can't quite see how you maintain $2B market cap on a new coin.

There are 75B coins in circulation per my read on telegram. even if not a rug pull, the DIP in this one could be huge. Thursday will prove interesting.

Yeah I hope it’s not too big

Comment

Game Coin (GME)

To better answer your statment is there are a lot of big holders who put in after me.

For example I put in 10k and got up to around 640k Saturday night. There have been plenty of people who have put in 50k to 1 million way after me so they are in for a while.

There is only around 6k wallets currently and if it dips more people will buy in with the people waiting on the sidelines.

Is it a gamble at this point yes. Do I believe in the team that started this I do.

Last edited by Black Ice; 11-03-2021, 12:07 AM.

Comment

I am going to look into this Thursday Morning, So should I search for the contract address for GMEX Correct Black ICE?

Comment

Originally posted by texaslammer View Post
                  I am going to look into this Thursday Morning, So should I search for the contract address for GMEX Correct Black ICE?

Welcome to The Game Coin. The first sports cryptocurrency with a purpose.

This should the info you need to check it out.

Comment

I have nothing to add here, but I’m following along closely hoping y’all hit it big!!

Comment

Game coin is a wanna be. I'd stay away from it. Shiba will explode if it gets on Robinhood.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                        Game coin is a wanna be. I'd stay away from it. Shiba will explode if it gets on Robinhood.
                        well, check black ice's posts.....he done real good with it

edit: i have a bunch of shib, so i hope you are right about it

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                          $2B market cap for a worthless coin. Our country is in so much trouble.
                          Man aint that the dam truth.. Its enough to spook the hail out of anyone with 1/2 a brain...

Comment

She’s back and running!

Apparently some Jack wagon found the address before it went live, sold his shares and triggered a dip.

As of now, she’s recovering nicely and poised to take off again!

To the moon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pump and dump at its finest. A market cap in the billions with only 6k wallets = over 300k invested on average per person.
                              Its artificial inflation and there most likely are zero assets...just a bunch of future bag holder.s

Comment

Thought they said it would be launched at 1:00pm today?

Comment

Working...
                                X