No announcement yet.

Alec Baldwin involved with shooting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every gun is hot. Second degree murder would be an appropriate charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Ouch. That's gotta bite.

Comment

I go to yahoo to log into my email and cant help but notice that their top story all day is "climate change" using a staged photo.........alittle further down is a picture of Baldwin and it says "Baldwin speaks out after fatal on set incident"

Left wing media cant even mention the words "gun" or "shooting"

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
          I go to yahoo to log into my email and cant help but notice that their top story all day is "climate change" using a staged photo.........alittle further down is a picture of Baldwin and it says "Baldwin speaks out after fatal on set incident"

Left wing media cant even mention the words "gun" or "shooting"

No “gun violence” comments with Alec Baldwin being the suspect in a homicide?

Comment

Now that the mystery van couple capers seems to have come to a close the media now has another story to run with rather than report on what's happening to our country.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
              I get your point but it would be impossible to produce the movie shooting scenes realistically following that rule.

This is why prop gun are supposed to be disabled.
              Any modern movie for that matter. Except the ones my wife likes...
              How good would a John Wick movie be if he never pointed a gun at people?

Comment

In for the SNL sketch. I’ll actually watch it if he plays himself.

Comment

It has always amazed me how the these Hollywood types are so anti gun and anti second amendment but have no problem blazing away in a movie with guns. Hypocracy from the left as always

Comment

Statement from DA.
                    Attached Files

Comment

As much as I dislike the man, I can't bring myself to make fun of or 2nd guess him at this point. Too soon. But I am fascinated that there is such a thing as a "hot gun". Under what possible scenario in the making of a movie would there ever be a need to have a live round? How did it even get on the set?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        Probably cisgendered…..they / them.

Now it’s a were / was.

cisgender is basically saying she is a female who identifies with her birth sex...a new made up word instead of just saying im female... silly

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                          As much as I dislike the man, I can't bring myself to make fun of or 2nd guess him at this point. Too soon. But I am fascinated that there is such a thing as a "hot gun". Under what possible scenario in the making of a movie would there ever be a need to have a live round? How did it even get on the set?
                          Exactly. There shouldn't be a need on set for any live ammo, nor a firearm with a firing pin. Particularly if those handling the weapon aren't properly trained in firearm safety. Loads of basic rules ignored on this one. Someone needs to be held responsible.

Comment

Headine should read “Baldwin suspected gunman in mass shooting.”

Comment

Baldwin wouldn’t know to check a gun. Real or not. One question, why would they need an actual loaded shell in a movie?

Comment

Oh, another one...sheesh

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X