Alec Baldwin involved with shooting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

somebody as anti gun as he is, its crazy that he would even sign up to be in a movie that has and promotes gun violence. Is he holding a gun, just so he can make money?

I thought guns and capitalism are evil? Liberals are really some stupid people

Comment

If this is true it looks like a screw up by the prop guy and negligence/stupidity on Baldwin's part:

EXCLUSIVE It was one bullet that discharged from the prop gun on the Santa Fe movie “Rust” and killed the director of photography and wounded the movie’s director.

An eyewitness on set tells this column that the bullet went straight through the body of DP Halyna Hutchins and into the clavicle of the film’s director Joel Souza.

Very quickly the set was locked down. Ambulance and helicopters arrived. Hutchins and Souza were sent straight to the hospital. Hutchins died en route in a helicopter.

On the ground, Baldwin was in shock but composed. He kept asking why he was handed a “hot gun.” Our eyewitness said Baldwin kept saying “In all my years, I’ve never been handed a hot gun.”

“A hot gun” means a gun with real ammunition.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          Wasn't Brandon Lee joking around and put the gun to his own head and pulled the trigger? That's what I seem to remember - the force of the blank charge pushed a skull fragment into his brain. We'll see how this one plays out - it could be that Baldwin did something very unsafe on purpose, he could have made a stupid mistake because he does not know how to handle a gun. Or, the prop guy could have handed him a gun that was improperly loaded. Prop guns have been pointed/shot at actors millions of times - it must not be that hard to do it safely.
          No it was Jon-Erik Hexum who killed him self with a blank wading from a .44 mag

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
            He was the bomb in hunt for the red October.
            …. and basically ended the plot of the movie……. by firing a prop gun.

Comment

Why was he shooting at the director anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                Why was he shooting at the director anyways?
                One of a news articles said it was a rehearsal. I am sure they have people stand in all the time. Maybe it was the case this time. Supposedly the deceased woman was a Director of cinematography and might have been standing in to show him what to do, where to point-and-shoot, etc.

Comment

Union beef ?

News says the production company wasn’t using a local union prop master
                  “” IATSE Local 44, which covers prop masters, sent an email to its members early on Friday morning saying that the gun used in the scene contained "a live round." The production's propmaster was purportedly not a member of Local 44. ””

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                    One of a news articles said it was a rehearsal. I am sure they have people stand in all the time. Maybe it was the case this time. Supposedly the deceased woman was a Director of cinematography and might have been standing in to show him what to do, where to point-and-shoot, etc.
                    That's a bad deal. Weird deal that,that happened really.

Comment

anyone seen his tweet from a couple years ago at liz cheney?

Comment

I've seen it mentioned a few times, he has too many tweet to go through to confirm...

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

The fact that HE didn't personally check the gun regardless of who handed it to him is beyond comprehension. Also if they were just rehearsing he didn't have to pull that trigger.....he could have had trigger control and just said "bang". That's what an anti-gun nut handling a gun will get you.

Prayers for the deceased and injured.

Comment

Never ever ever point a real gun at something unless you intend to kill it/him/her/they.

I witnessed the below event in 1996 at the louisiana state police academy and still affects met. Total disregard for basic safety. People should be locked up for this.

The incident i witnessed was a real gun used in a training scenario. The gun was not cleared prior to the training and was fired at someone.

An instructor at the Louisiana State Police Training Academy shot a parole officer to death during a role-playing exercise that was not supposed to include live ammunition. Trooper Lee Lewis, whose…

Comment

Originally posted by joey1656 View Post
                              Never ever ever point a real gun at something unless you intend to kill it/him/her/they.[/url]
                              This was the first commandment of gun safety that was drilled into my brain from the time I could walk. And yet Alec has been making millions disregarding it while hating and campaigning against those of us who treat it with the utmost respect.
                              I will pray for peace and comfort for him and the victims and their families. I also pray from this incident he learns the value of firearms along with the respect they deserve.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                                If this is true it looks like a screw up by the prop guy and negligence/stupidity on Baldwin's part:

EXCLUSIVE It was one bullet that discharged from the prop gun on the Santa Fe movie “Rust” and killed the director of photography and wounded the movie’s director.

An eyewitness on set tells this column that the bullet went straight through the body of DP Halyna Hutchins and into the clavicle of the film’s director Joel Souza.

Very quickly the set was locked down. Ambulance and helicopters arrived. Hutchins and Souza were sent straight to the hospital. Hutchins died en route in a helicopter.

On the ground, Baldwin was in shock but composed. He kept asking why he was handed a “hot gun.” Our eyewitness said Baldwin kept saying “In all my years, I’ve never been handed a hot gun.”

“A hot gun” means a gun with real ammunition.

Once again no name of the eyewitness. Baldwin unavailable for an interview but right after killing somebody he has the composure to make a claim covering his rear.

His comment seems pretty scripted to me.

Nothings going to happen to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X