Deer Block feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer Block feeder

Other than buying the all seasons ez block feeder, what do y’all use to feed multiple blocks at a time? My deer act like crack heads when I put a berry block out and it’s completely gone in a couple days. Just getting other options before I go the all seasons route

When I put blocks on the ground, they would be gone in a few days. I have the All Season Block feeders, and now one block will last me several months

Comment

Several months ?

Comment

Originally posted by LAW View Post
        Several months ?
        Yes, they still eat on them everyday, I also throw corn for about 13 sec. twice a day and drop about 20lbs of protein a day, and all that is gone, but they either slowed down on the blocks or that is how much the hogs were eating

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
          Yes, they still eat on them everyday, I also throw corn for about 13 sec. twice a day and drop about 20lbs of protein a day, and all that is gone, but they either slowed down on the blocks or that is how much the hogs were eating
          I have it in a pen cause if not the hogs will have it gone overnight because they will just roll it away

Comment

Working...
          X