No announcement yet.

Sonora / Sutton County 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got lucky and missed the antherax, currently have more axis than ever and lots of whitetail

Comment

Congrats on the bird!! Hope everyone is doing good.

Comment

Prayers up for the fire in Sonora. It has now crossed onto our ranch. I pray that none of the ranch owners suffer any damages to their homes or buildings.

Comment

Where exactly is the fire?

Comment

West of the caverns south of the interstate. Glasscock rd. area

Comment

****, sorry to hear that. We are south of you. Which way was the fire spreading?

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                ****, sorry to hear that. We are south of you. Which way was the fire spreading?
                It's pretty much going every direction. Several thousand acres burned so far.

Comment

Pretty much east and west last I heard. Slightly South but pretty much following the interstate from what I am hearing and seeing. I always screw up posting pics and cant ever get it right or I would post em.

Comment

Here’s a couple

Comment

Comment

Talked to the landowner this morning. The area is without power due to some poles being burnt. They are bringing in some more planes today to help with some air drops. So far it has only burnt the brush on our place and none of the landowners structures. Still praying for all involved including the firefighters and ranchers helping.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                          It's pretty much going every direction. Several thousand acres burned so far.
                          Can you tell me the location? I can't find the ranch roads on the map.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
                            Can you tell me the location? I can't find the ranch roads on the map.
                            Here is a map of the location. Map is not very detailed but should give a perspective on location.

Also a link to the site with the map

Incidents Page of for the Inciweb site.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Anyone been up in awhile? Anyone hearing of any Anthrax this year?

Comment

I hunted a ranch west of Sonora last week & spotted several whitetail doe, fawns & bucks.

Seems like their numbers are up bc I saw far less deer when I was there in April

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X