oh look...what is that?

Comment

Wow

Comment

FPOS idiots...

Comment

What a shame

Comment

Need to take their huntin privileges away for life and their guns

Comment

That sux, throw the book at them

Comment

Those Stupid hillbillies. They need some time with Marcellus Wallace and his friends.

I bet someone on here knows one of em. Would love to hear about em.

Comment

Wow! All good but buck #1 is spectacular. Probably got greedy for attention and got caught.

Comment

I can completely understand someone poaching for food to feed their family, but I don't see how anyone can get excited about shooting a trophy illegally. Not only is it not worth the risk, but I don't know how you could even feel proud about showing it off afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                          Those Stupid hillbillies. They need some time with Marcellus Wallace and his friends.

I bet someone on here knows one of em. Would love to hear about em.
                          Some of them are probably members here, I know some on here know that Drinnon fellow

Comment

Job well done to our game wardens!!!

Comment

I wish they would give more specific location info than just Grayson co. I reported a big deer with his head cut off and dumped in the creek at Sister Grove and Lincoln Pkwy. Neightbor's had been seeing a big wide 12 pt in the area and now he has disappeared. I'm sure that was the deer in the creek. I called the GW and he said "It's that time of year"
                              Funny, the way these guys are getting caught is putting stuff on face book.
                              We didn't have deer 5 years ago and now the place is crawling with poachers and yahoo's. They keep this up it won't be a problem much longer , nothing to kill.

Comment

Working...
                              X