Statewide shutdown Friday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
    I really wish EVERY business owner in the country would take this approach. Every single one of them.
    Thats what needs to happen

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      It was only two weeks to flatten the curve remember
      Flatten the curve ( succeeded) , lower the death rates( succeeded), lower the case amounts ( this would also happen if people would quit getting tested all the time) . The goal post just keep moving

Comment

If Covid Exceeds 15% of hospitalizations in any area, they will take action in that area.

Comment

They can [emoji1603][emoji1603]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They tried the shutdown approach earlier this year. All it did was hurt the economy and small business. We will continue to keep the doors open regardless of any shutdown orders that may or may not happen.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dale Moser;15291645]They can [emoji1603][emoji1603]

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                If Covid Exceeds 15% of hospitalizations in any area, they will take action in that area.
                From what I've read our area was >15% over the weekend but was back down to 15% as of yesterday. They are expecting an increase in the next week or so after the holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                  I really wish EVERY business owner in the country would take this approach. Every single one of them.
                  x2!

No chance this shutdown is true

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                    From what I've read our area was >15% over the weekend but was back down to 15% as of yesterday. They are expecting an increase in the next week or so after the holiday.
                    Yep and whats crazy is JPS seems to have it figured out when it comes to keeping their hospitalized numbers down with home treatment. Not sure why more of these hospitals can't get on the same page.

Comment

Originally posted by ca1219 View Post
                      I don't see a statewide shutdown happening, but I can see capacities being reduced AGAIN...... and if I was a bar owner I would be worried even more so. I couldn't imagine the stress bar owners have went thought this last 8 months!
                      Agreed!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

We won't be shutting down regardless of what "they" think "they" can tell us to do.

Comment

Sadly the state board can shut me down if they choose. I am a dentist and have worked everyday for the last nine months with zero problems. I’m 18 inches from an unmasked mouth all day everyday. If i can do that why in the world would anyone ever shut down a business where you can wear a mask and social distance. These shutdowns are destroying lives. I do not believe our governor will shut us down again. Let’s pray we can all continue to work. I’m ready for this crap to be over!

Comment

If they try a shut down I see a very divided state down to the local level. I see some county sheriffs not enforcing any of that crap and I see some trying to enforce extensively. All I know that in our great state and our great nation we have the God given right to free will and our own choices. If you are scared of getting this disease stay home and bunker down. If you want to continue to live your life and are not afraid of this disease do as you please. Just remember to have common courtesy and decency to respect others in how they choose to handle their own life during this time. If you walk into someone's store or business and they want you to wear a mask have respect for them and their business to do so. If you don't want to go elsewhere as is your choice. If you see someone not wearing a mask remember that if their choice and to respect that. 2020 has been a crud year for a lot of folks I think if society can add that common courtesy and respect back into everyday life we can all get along and make this country better for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                              The one thing I miss about the shutdown in the Spring was the non-existent traffic. Sure wish I could blaze through SA again headed hunting
                              AMEN to this!!! Driving around SA, going to and from the office, was glorious there for a while!

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
                                Sadly the state board can shut me down if they choose. I am a dentist and have worked everyday for the last nine months with zero problems. I’m 18 inches from an unmasked mouth all day everyday. If i can do that why in the world would anyone ever shut down a business where you can wear a mask and social distance. These shutdowns are destroying lives. I do not believe our governor will shut us down again. Let’s pray we can all continue to work. I’m ready for this crap to be over!

Absolutely!

Comment

Working...
                                X