• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had 55 acres East of RATTAN for like 12 yrs

Best money wife and I spent..

Love it up there ..

Comment

Ready to get back at em this weekend see if we can get these guys moving in the daylight!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

whoa. that's a monster.

hope the big boys moving during the day

Comment

Originally posted by Jcav View Post
          We submitted an offfer we expect to be accepted yesterday on 305 beautiful acres in Atoka County. Saying our prayers and I will keep everyone up to date.
          Awesome stuff! Prayers sent!

Comment

Filling out the wire transfer form now at the bank. Thank you to everyone for the prayers!!

Comment

im headed up tomorrow after lunch. we will have seven guys in camp on and off throughout the week. looking to drop the hammer on a few good ones. i keep looking at the forecast and its changed way too much each time I look at it. now calling for upper 70s this weekend and then 60s through the week.

Comment

Filling out the wire transfer form now at the bank. Thank you to everyone for the prayers!!

Congratulations brother. We are looking too. We are undecided between SE Oklahoma and Southern Missouri. Might just have to get both lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by arrowslinger View Post
                  Ready to get back at em this weekend see if we can get these guys moving in the daylight!

Arrowslinger thats a heck of a beautiful buck! Im sure you can't wait to get back after him! Praying for cooler temps and hope you get to stick him this weekend! Good luck!

Comment

Did you guys know the OK stated boys will age your deer for you here. https://www.wildlifedepartment.com/h...ecies/deer/age

Comment

That's awesome news! You want regret it. I purchased a piece of land in Haskell county this year. Been having a blast on it. Congrats!!

Comment

Just saw a good buck chase a die across the highway in Clayton. The next couple of weeks should be great hunting..

Comment

I'm thinking of hunting the WMAs in late December early January just to get a feel for the country. Will hunting pressure drop off then? Acorns should be gone by then so I am thinking bedding areas to food plots would work. Any advice for late season or for the public lands would be appreciated.

Comment

2018 Pushmataha County Oklahoma

Well just got back from a 5 day trip. Shot 7 hogs and the deer were nowhere to be found. I had one encounter on a nice 130 class 8pt on Saturday morning at 8:45. I passed on him and he was the only deer seen by two of us. Oct lull was at its finest. Heading back Saturday for a 9 day hunt and pray for the deer to start moving!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We didn’t see any bucks either this weekend. Not much moving. Wish it would cool off

Comment

The only bucks we saw this weekend was on camera. Had a nice 10 show up Friday evening @ 6:30 and was 15 yards in front of the stand. I did draw blood on a deer I've had eluding us for 3 years now for one reason or another that we call "Doezilla". We trailed her for 600 yards across 3 property lines before the blood stopped. It wasn't the best shot, as she started to "duck and turn" after I shot. I ended up hitting her in the base of her neck and i'm ****** about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X