Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sitting pretty finish strong bro!

Comment

Looks like you did pretty good slew. Congrats on the good start for day one.
      I talked to my FIL earlier and he

said they were on the fish, just couldn’t get the big bite.

Comment

Slew, best of luck. man looking at those div 1 standing are making me feel like I made a mistake. I didn't enter because I had multiple trips booked this weekend from a while back. guess what.. both cancelled due to the weather. I should be there.. I'll live vicariously through you so go get em.

Comment

Not near as nervous going into day 2 when your in 2nd place. 1st place is for tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by PSE-Madman View Post
            Slew, best of luck. man looking at those div 1 standing are making me feel like I made a mistake. I didn't enter because I had multiple trips booked this weekend from a while back. guess what.. both cancelled due to the weather. I should be there.. I'll live vicariously through you so go get em.

That's a bummer! I used to dislike Fork years ago till I learned to fish timber. Now it's one of my favorites. I broke 3 fish off today on 12lb Florocarbon. Can't say they were crappie but they were big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I see the 3rd place team is a buddy of mine.

Good luck to you tomorrow

Comment

Good luck tomorrow, looks like you are in a great position.

Comment

Looks like Kirk an Chris have em cornered. Good luck Todd y’all try to stay dry

Comment

Texas State Crappie Championship 2018!!

Originally posted by woodsman View Post
                    Looks like Kirk an Chris have em cornered. Good luck Todd y’all try to stay dry

Already wet just loading the boat up!! Rain gears already on. Raining pretty good here. I'm fine with rain as long as the Lightning stays away. Once it gets to popping my tourney is over. [emoji22]

Kirk is a hammer on Fork! His BIL Craig caught the lake record with him.

Last edited by Slew; 10-13-2018, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Good luck today!

Comment

Lightning ran us off the lake. Waiting it out at a buddies camp. Trying to decide to go back out or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                          That's a bummer! I used to dislike Fork years ago till I learned to fish timber. Now it's one of my favorites. I broke 3 fish off today on 12lb Florocarbon. Can't say they were crappie but they were big.

Since there's only a couple pieces of timber on Fork, what distinguishing characteristic makes you say, " there'll be a slab on this tree"?

Comment

Hope it calms down and yall get back out there. Good luck!

Comment

Every ounce counts!

Comment

Hope you can get back out there. Hate to admit that in between watching the track race and pulling for your Tigers against UGA this is my first check of the thread. Good luck and don't mess with lightning!

Comment

Working...
                                X