Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone used Spypoint Cell Link Adapters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone used Spypoint Cell Link Adapters?

Or anything like them? I have 2 Primos Proof Gen 1 cameras and was curious about these.
    Attached Files

I too have been looking at these.

Comment

Anybody???

Comment

I use Spypoint cameras but no experience with the Links. Following...

Comment

IN to see the reviews as well

Comment

Interested in these also. I have had good luck with the spypoint link micro. Curious how well the file size compression works with other cameras.

Comment

I doubt anyone has them yet they just became available for sale a few days ago

Comment

I am going to buy one shortly. I have 3 Micro-Link cameras and they work great. I have several non cell cameras just sitting and I would like to turn into cell cameras.

Comment

I was looking at this as well. I've got a camera on the house that I'd like to put one on.

Comment

Got one for father in law this weekend. At their place is generally good verizon signal and hit or miss with ATT. Per the cell link, it uses both towers i believe. Not sure how that works. We were getting one out of 5 bars on the cell link signal. So Ill ask him again in a few days how its working.

Comment

Originally posted by CWendling View Post
                      Got one for father in law this weekend. At their place is generally good verizon signal and hit or miss with ATT. Per the cell link, it uses both towers i believe. Not sure how that works. We were getting one out of 5 bars on the cell link signal. So Ill ask him again in a few days how its working.
                      Where did you purchase? I thought they weren’t available until August

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
                        Where did you purchase? I thought they weren’t available until August
                        Both of my local Academy stores are showing them to be in stock.

Comment

In for a review

Comment

I’m looking to sell mine. Wanted to use with my browning but the MP of the camera are too high and it sends pretty blurry photos because of the high quality camera. Probably optimized for 10-14mp cameras is what the instructions read. Mine wasn’t set up for 2 hours. $60 for the link plus the 32gb micro card and it’s yours. Im in college station. Can’t return since I don’t have the receipt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 97JeepGuy View Post
                              I’m looking to sell mine. Wanted to use with my browning but the MP of the camera are too high and it sends pretty blurry photos because of the high quality camera. Probably optimized for 10-14mp cameras is what the instructions read. Mine wasn’t set up for 2 hours. $60 for the link plus the 32gb micro card and it’s yours. Im in college station. Can’t return since I don’t have the receipt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Good to know as most of my traditional cameras have a higher resolution.

Comment

Working...
                              X