anyone here still do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone here still do this?

have not seen it in years, but saw a 92 year ww2 vet still doing it today. garrett snuff tobacco company? got him a big pinch and spit in a old coffee can. it was great to get to talk to him.

I had one try at Garrett’s. I think I was 11 or 12. I inhaled about the time I was putting it in my lip and the stuff all went to the back of my throat. I thought I was gonna die. One and done for me !

Comment

That s!!t burns like he!!!

Comment

LOL!
        My Grandmother dipped it forever but I didn't realize it till Ize old enough to pay attention. I wasn't near tough enough. Had to make sure she didn't run out when she was in the nursing home too!

Comment

I think I’ll pass.

Comment

My Grandmother dipped her entire life until a Doctor told her it was going to kill her at 85 years of age. She quit cold turkey and lived to be 98. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
              LOL!
              My Grandmother dipped it forever but I didn't realize it till Ize old enough to pay attention. I wasn't near tough enough. Had to make sure she didn't run out when she was in the nursing home too!
              Same here, my granny dipped it until the day she passed.

Comment

Oh man that brings back a painful memory from high school. Somebody had a can of that and we had all dipped some. A buddy suggested snorting it like the old folks did. Stupid me did it first! 40 years later and I still remember how bad that stuff burned! If you ever want to know where your nose goes take a little hit of some snuff!!!

Comment

As many have eluded to already, I too had a grandmother that dipped that stuff everyday. I thought I’d be the cool kid and snuck some of that nasty powder out of the can to show off to the cousins one day. It broke me of the habit real quick and in a hurry like! It was brutal! 🤢🤢

Comment

Got an uncle that still dips it, never had any myself.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                      My Grandmother dipped her entire life until a Doctor told her it was going to kill her at 85 years of age. She quit cold turkey and lived to be 98. LOL!
                      My grandmother dipped Garrett Snuff i guess her whole life. Doctor said it was a major contributing factor to her death.

Comment

Man that stuff is harsh . Tried it a few times. Not a fan . Could never get a pinch with out inhaling it . I will stick with Redman

Comment

Same here....tried it once in Jr. High...got the t-shirt and mouthful ............and never touched that nasty **** again

Comment

Grew up riding to town in the back of grandpa's truck while he spit out the window. Thought I had freckles, but they would wash off.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Never tried it, and I don’t think I’m missing anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X