No announcement yet.

Trespassing evidence on social media?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invite them hunting with your son's coach.....

Comment

Is she using the pictures on her listings? If so then get the Real Estate Com. involved they will shut her down quick. Then get LE involved and be prepared for a confrontation.

Comment

The house was never on the market. Never on MLS, never a sign in the yard, nothing. Some of the pictures I have been sent have dated posts, most recent I could tell for sure was September 2018.

We are lakefront, our yard is not fenced. She is using the killer lake view sunrise photos to promote her real estate business.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
          Invite them hunting with your son's coach.....
          That’s hilarious. I seem to be a magnet for nut jobs of late. I’m taking off early today and heading for the ranch...

Comment

[QUOTE=Dugie;14494519]So at what point did your spidey sense trigger? LOL

Mostly when the gun came out. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TransPecos View Post
              The house was never on the market. Never on MLS, never a sign in the yard, nothing. Some of the pictures I have been sent have dated posts, most recent I could tell for sure was September 2018.

We are lakefront, our yard is not fenced. She is using the killer lake view sunrise photos to promote her real estate business.
              I would not mind my neighbors using my yard to take pictures for that purpose, but it would have been nice if she had asked first. I would not consider that trespassing for ill intent, and I would not escalate it with the law knowing what you now posted (I wish we could get the whole story when advice is requested). I suppose the previous encounter with her idiot husband influenced your feelings about her taking pictures from your yard. I would just call her and ask her not to do it anymore. Be neighborly.

There is a lake in San Antonio?
              Last edited by Burnadell; 11-08-2019, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Put up a sign that say “Private Property. Trespassers will have their pant leg aggressively sniffed by dog”.

Comment

Say she would have asked you would you have allowed her to?

Comment

Contact police. Make sure the complaint is documented.

Comment

I would call her and tell her next time she wants to use your killer view to call and ask permission because her husband is a known gun happy nut job with the police and all so don’t want the neighbors to think You have lowered your standards in women
                      Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 11-08-2019, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Its not trespassing unless notice has been given. No crime unless notified.

Step1: Give her notice of no trespassing.

If she is marketing your view...potentially deceptive trade practice.

Comment

Next time she will use the drone

Comment

Is it her coming over and taking the pics or is she telling a photographer where to go to take the pic?

Comment

Idk what you should do, but tagged for following!

Comment

Daisy red rider to the arse

Comment

Working...
                                X