My Wild Kitchen - New Post - Venison Taco Soup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Wild Kitchen - New Post - Venison Taco Soup

I can't get enough of this taco soup. Seriously, I ate it for lunch every day last week. The secret is adding the cilantro at the very end of the cook time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	24 Venison Taco Soup (420x420).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	25071483

And here's the recipe: http://www.mywildkitchen.com/venison-taco-soup/.

Enjoy!

I do basically the same thing but use a package of taco seasoning and a pack of hidden valley ranch powdered ranch dressing and served over fritos. True on cilantro as last ingredient same with adding fresh parsley and green onions last in a gumbo. I enjoy your recipes,keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by cashcropper View Post
      I do basically the same thing but use a package of taco seasoning and a pack of hidden valley ranch powdered ranch dressing and served over fritos. True on cilantro as last ingredient same with adding fresh parsley and green onions last in a gumbo. I enjoy your recipes,keep it up.
      Thank you! I was just in the middle of my recipe for today when I got a phone call from the school nurse. I guess I'm off to pick up Badger from school. But I'll get it finished up tomorrow.

And I like my taco soup over Fritos, too. But when I don't have any I'm a sucker for homemade tortilla chips!

Comment

Mmmmmmm, Taco Soup!
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the share... I forwarded this to my lovely bride

Comment

I don't like the corn--or the avocado. But---3 cans of assorted beans, and a can of medium RoTel--to die for.

Comment

Tagged. I love Taco Soup.

Comment

I add a pkg of dry ranch to mine also. Try with a can of Rotel instead of plain tomatoes!

Comment

Originally posted by kanhhhpmom View Post
                  I add a pkg of dry ranch to mine also. Try with a can of Rotel instead of plain tomatoes!
                  I've never been real big on Rotel but I know a lot of people love it. I even prefer fresh veggies sauted in my queso, but I'll use Rotel in a pinch.

Comment

I used this recepie on a deer I shot last week. It was probably one of the best venison recipes I've had! I'll definitely be trying more of your recipes in the future!!

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
                      I used this recepie on a deer I shot last week. It was probably one of the best venison recipes I've had! I'll definitely be trying more of your recipes in the future!!

Looks awesome! I'm diggin' the sour cream and chives!

Comment

Trying to view this recipe but the mywildkitchen website seems to be having issues. Can anyone help?

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
                          Trying to view this recipe but the mywildkitchen website seems to be having issues. Can anyone help?
                          I got on her Facebook page and she said she took her website down. Might want to try Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLDAD1 View Post
                            I got on her Facebook page and she said she took her website down. Might want to try Facebook.
                            I dont have facebook

Comment

In

Comment

Working...
                              X