Cameron and Erin sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walker View Post
    Congrats to Cambo and you too Chris. Well done. Man that pic ture is old. Strawberry has 3 boys now.
    No way!!!!!!! I remember the jaws dropping on all those boys when she got out of the truck. It was hilarious!

Comment

I think Im more nervous then he is..... wish it would hurry up and get over with so Erin cant back out. We are gaining a heck of a good daughter out of the deal!

Comment

The subject of this post threw me off at first but congrats and best wishes to them! Erin's tend to be pretty awesome!

(My brother in law is a Cameron by the way )

Comment

I still have some arrows that have his wraps on them. Amazing how many critters they have been a part of. Congrats to him.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            I still have some arrows that have his wraps on them. Amazing how many critters they have been a part of. Congrats to him.
            In one of my deer blinds there is a "Custom Crest" koozie....I can't remember which one, maybe I'll find it this weekend.

Comment

I've still got a "Custom Crest" arra wrap on one of my 54oz beer and tea drink-n mugs.

Comment

I heard the Sirois brothers - Mike and Cash - talking about this wedding on their show Saturday. (on "1310 The Ticket")

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  I heard the Sirois brothers - Mike and Cash - talking about this wedding on their show Saturday. (on "1310 The Ticket")

Cameron does photo/video work for Cash’s creative media company....”The Well Creative”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Surprised no one has put up the Bownanza basketball picture yet. Unless my memory is failing me and it wasn't Cameron.

Comment

Time flies Chris. Glad I was around to watch Cam grow up!

Congrats to Cameron & Erin!!!

Comment

It was a jam up wedding thank God Legdog made an appearance so I had some help with my tie!

Comment

Originally posted by SneakyPhil View Post
                          Surprised no one has put up the Bownanza basketball picture yet. Unless my memory is failing me and it wasn't Cameron.
                          Haha yes that was Cameron. I forgot about that.

Comment

Working...
                          X