Goose?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goose?!

Anyone got a good recipes for goose other then classic grill it over oak wood throw the goose and eat the wood

Gumbo !

Comment

We save the breast all season then make polish sausage out of them,ducks also

Comment

Originally posted by ShooterJr. View Post
        Anyone got a good recipes for goose other then classic grill it over oak wood throw the goose and eat the wood
        Sir you must be confusing ducks for geese. Even the least edible snow geese are way better than any ducks.

We make poppers with them and smoke them over apple wood or hickory. Specks are the best by far.

Comment

Tenderize, marinate in Italian dressing, season, and grill. Makes great steaks and fajitas.

Comment

First year I’ve actually got on them so haven’t cooked any yet. Thanks for the replies!!

Comment

Makes great jerky

Comment

Specks are dang near as good as cranes, for my money.

I think we've made fajitas with the last 100 or so geese we've cleaned.

Comment

Cut in 1" cubes. Marinate 24 hrs in equal parts soy, worcestershire and Italian dressing. Grill kabobs to medium rare. My sister-in-law who doesn't typically eat wild game loved these. Did this with the only goose I've ever shot. It was banded so I retired.

Comment

Brine and make pastrami

Comment

Breast out slice in to strips, pan or deep fried, served with rice and gravy
                      Or pound down into steaks and chicken fried

Comment

Working...
                      X