No announcement yet.

Looking for ideas on 6.5 Grendel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to knock down some critters with my Grendel. Finally got it shooting well and put my new Vortex Strike Eagle on it.
    Shot my first pig last week at about 150 yards. Hit just a tad behind should, as it was walking, but only went about 20 yards. Shooting the Federal Gold Metal 130gr Berger.

Comment

I have 2 BNS (Lufkin, TX) AR'S .300BLK, ar10 .308, BOTH OF THESE GUNS ARE SO ACCURATE IT WILL AMAZE YOU. I will only buy BNS AR's. Sho nuff heavy duty machines!

Comment

16" lightweight barrel. Type II barrel and bolt setup. You will appreciate the "handiness" of the setup in a blind or from a utv. The Alexander arms 18"(back then they were the only company selling affordable grendel barrels)i bought 10yrs ago is still my go to rifle for coyotes hogs and deer.
        120gr bullets do the trick.

Comment

Just built my 20" Grendel for deer and pig hunting. Some of my shots can be up to 400-500 yards so went with a 20" Faxon gunner barrel. Aero upper/lower. Geissele G2S trigger. FailZero BCG. Seekins MLok rail. Very light for a 20".

Comment

I built a standard lower to go on a sanders stainless18in side charging upper and I had feeding issues.I think it was the mags. I had e-lander and c product both had problems but I don’t think I shot it enough to wear in the springs before I sold it, for other reasons.
            Performance we very good dropped a spike and a big bore each one shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My grendel is a 20” HBAR Contour shilen match barrel and it shoots amazing with hornady black ammo and hand loads. My brother has one also that he slapped together with a 99$ barrel and it shoots very very good.

Comment

I have an 18” grendell lightweight barrel and it has become my 90% hunting rifle. Killed many critters with it.

Comment

Grendel Hunter - The Modern Sporting Rifle | Browse our Hunting Rifle Uppers | 6.5 Grendel Uppers | Upper and Lower Receiver Parts | AR15 Hunting Uppers

Comment

I've got a 12.5" 6.5 Grendel Upper that I'd be willing to part with. Shoot me a PM if you're interested and I'll give you all the details.

Comment

Problem solved. I have a very light weight upper listed in the classified section.

Comment

Working...
                      X