• Show
Clear All

Huntaoudad.com

Anyone ever hunted with huntaoudad.com?

anyone?

Comment

In for this. Really wanna shoot one. ����

Comment

Yep. Hunted with them and shot an SCI Gold medal ram in 2017. Chris is a good dude and will put you on the sheep.

This is a “live” hunt I did while down there
        Last edited by UltraMax; 04-24-2019, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UltraMax View Post
          Yep. Hunted with them and shot an SCI Gold medal ram in 2017. Chris is a good dude and will put you on the sheep.

This is a “live” hunt I did while down there

That’s a heck of a ram you got! It sounds great we are booked with him for October of this year!

Comment

Chris is a great guy....Have never hunted with him but we met him while in Terlingua on a javelina hunt with another outfitter....I guess we should have hunted Aoudad with him sooner....He was only gonna charge us 500.00 for a weekend as long as we brought him the meat lol....

Comment

Chris and Dave are stand up guys and will get you on an animal.

Comment

Just saw this older thread and figured I’d add in.....I’m booked up with Chris for April!

Jake

Comment

Now has anyone eaten their aoudad and enjoyed it?

Comment

Originally posted by taylormade820 View Post
                    Now has anyone eaten their aoudad and enjoyed it?
                    I havent eaten aoudad specifically, but I like sheep/lamb/goat. Aoudad are actually a hybrid sheep/antelope. As long as you cook it slow and low and take care after the kill, should be good. If not I'll take it

Comment

Oh boy you will get tons of replies now lol. Things like throw it away, eat the cedar plank, the boards, the charcoal and everything else but the meat. Now this is just my opinion but I have shot a few older rams and did not have much luck with the meat turning out very good. I have however fixed quite a few ewes and turned out great. Everything from grilling, roasting, sausage, and jerky. Even fixed it for some guys at camp one time and didnt tell them what it was until they ate it all. There is a good roasting recipe on here, I just sub. the orzo for rice but it is very good. Take it for what its worth. Enjoy the hunt!!

Comment

Working...
                      X