No announcement yet.

Impeachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a Schiff show this is turning into....
    .CNN ratings from this week are at an all time low...
    That tells you that people don't care, and they know what this is really all about.....

It's a freaking joke that as citizens, we allow this **** to go on.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
      So he hired a bunch of politically connected guys to the board thinking it would dissuade Ukraine from continuing the investigations for fear of upsetting these powerful guys. They were getting paid big bucks to act as a deterrent.
      That alone is a violation of the FCPA.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        That tells you that people don't care, and they know what this is really all about.....

OK, how do we stop this $#!t. Texting my Republican congressman nor Posting on TBH, 2CF or BBQ Brethren don't seem to do any good! What's next? CNN. NBC, CBS, ABC don't seem to care either.

Comment

I won’t be surprised whenever the investigators in Ukraine uncover the truth about who paid Ukraine and/or Russia to actually meddle in the 2016 election. And I’m not talking about Clinton. I’m talking about Obama and Biden. That is part of the read they are freaking out about Ukraine. If they can throw trump under the bus, it will be easier to cover their tracks. The longer they drag this out the more time Barr and Durham will have and that scares the crap out of the left.

What has Obama said about all this......about 2020.........nothing! That dude is just trying to make sure he doesn’t get caught

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

Yeah nobody cares. That’s why this is a huge mistake by the Dems. They could have damaged him a lot more by getting republicans to support a biPartisan censure of Trump. Impeachment was a step too far in my opinion. If he wasn’t such an ego maniac, Trump would be happy they were dumb enough to try it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Today another nothing burger except the witness from her demeanor was and clearly is another never Trumper. Even my old dumb azz could see right thru her.

Comment

The Impeachment is nothing more than to protect Biden, Pigolsi and Romney and other corrupt Politicians.

You need to remember Pigolsi's son work for a Ukrainian energy company. One of Romney's top officials during his Presidential campaign sat on the same board as Hunter Biden.

They have to get rid of President Trump to save their own bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                  Just heard that Trump is guilty of witness intimidation which is, in itself, an impeachable offense.
                  No, Trump was just exercising his 1st amendment right.

Comment

Just heard that Trump is guilty of witness intimidation which is, in itself, an impeachable offense.
                    Says who?

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                      Says who?
                      The whinny tit that "testified" and Schiff. Sounded like something Toby on The Office would here during an episode! Keep the "testimonies" coming dems, you are Trump's 2020 promise!

Comment

From what I have heard in this hearing, we have a group of Courtesans or more properly courtiers who are upset because they are not being allowed to control the world they live in. These Bureaucrats, State Dept./Ambassadors and Intelligent agency bosses have been allowed to run rampant and do as they please by politicians for so long that now that a President doesn't play by their rules they are loosing their minds. These people act like the court of some weak European king that do what ever they want and expect no repercussions. What I am hearing them say is "I know better than elected officials what our foreign policies should be". Unless there is some irrefutable evidence that President Trump has committed a real crime I will vote for him and against any democrat. I am not convinced that shifty himself isn't the whistleblower.

Comment

I wish we as citizens file a class action suit for miss use of tax payer funds. I mean really what have the democratic's accomplished in the 3 years of the presidency?
                          Or even worked on for that matter?

Comment

First of all, it is his 1st Amendment right. Second, the tweet was during the hearing and the witness would not have even known if that jack*** Schiff hadn’t said something to her.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                              Says who?
                              The witness said that Trumps tweets were intimidating to her..
                              Schiff then ask her if she thought other witnesses would also be intimidated by Trumps tweets and she said yes, of course..

Totally orchestrated

Comment

Originally posted by BULL21 View Post
                                First of all, it is his 1st Amendment right. Second, the tweet was during the hearing and the witness would not have even known if that jack*** Schiff hadn’t said something to her.
                                He knew Trump would tweet something, because he cant help himself, and he was waiting.. It didn't matter what the tweet said. It was going to be used by Schiff..
                                Trump needs to stop the idiotic tweets..

Comment

Working...
                                X