Leveled f250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leveled f250

Just purchased a 2019 f250 6.7. Looking to level it with new wheels and tires. Thinking 20inch rim's and 35's or 37's. Anyone have pics of there leveled f250 on 35's or 37's?

Possibly considering lifting it 6 inches also. I'm torn on a level or 6 inch lift.

Comment

Originally posted by Baystealth89 View Post
      Possibly considering lifting it 6 inches also. I'm torn on a level or 6 inch lift.
      My stock ford350 fit 35x12.5x20
      I wouldn’t put any more money in to a jacked up truck “ but I am a old man and don’t want a ladder to get in my truck “
      IMO a 6 inch and towing don’t make good judgment

Comment

I’ll get one of mine tomorrow in the daylight it’s leveled on 35s.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Obviously not a 17+ but this is leveled on 37's.
          Attached Files

Comment

Leveled f250

Just purchased a 2019 f250 6.7. Looking to level it with new wheels and tires. Thinking 20inch rim's and 35's or 37's. Anyone have pics of there leveled f250 on 35's or 37's?

I’ve got some 22” wheels with 37” Nitto ridge grapplers for sale if you’re interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Doing some google searching and these trucks look real nice on a 6 inch lift. Kinda leaning that way. Most of my guys that work for me do all the heavy hauling but on occasion I have to pick up a heavy load. Other then that it's just a 24 foot bay boat and a 16 foot lowboy with four wheeler and feed to and from deer lease.

Comment

3” in front, 1” bigger block in rear running 36-1/2” tires on 9 wides

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

3” in front, 1” bigger block in rear running 36-1/2” tires on 9 wides
                  Good looking truck!

Comment

Good looking truck!

Thanks.
                    If you go with just a level I strongly suggest stepping up to 3” with the control arm drops instead of the 2 or 2-1/2” spacer kits. The dropped control arm corrects castor angle and makes the truck drive significantly better with much less chance of death wobble.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      Thanks.
                      If you go with just a level I strongly suggest stepping up to 3” with the control arm drops instead of the 2 or 2-1/2” spacer kits. The dropped control arm corrects castor angle and makes the truck drive significantly better with much less chance of death wobble.
                      From the research of done I'm leaning to the 6 inch bds lift. Going to call around to a few places in the houston area in the morning.

Comment

I got my 2019 F-250 leveled and it doesn’t drive near as good now. Stock tires and it’s a totally different ride already

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
                          I got my 2019 F-250 leveled and it doesn’t drive near as good now. Stock tires and it’s a totally different ride already
                          Think some fox shocks should help with the ride. I was planning on going that route.

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post

See my post above. You lost castor angle and now it wanders the road needing constant correction. I had this on my 15, I went with 3” with drop control arms on my 17 and it drives better than stock

Comment

From the research of done I'm leaning to the 6 inch bds lift. Going to call around to a few places in the houston area in the morning.

You might look at their 4inch suspension lift. You can run 37s and it looks better IMO.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                              X