Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does your boss or company give Christmas bonuses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does your boss or company give Christmas bonuses?

We’re hoping our boss will this year, but was told to not expect one. Sure would be nice though. She can certainly afford it.

Bonus, whats that. Lol

Comment

Doubtful

Comment

Negative - “you want a raise/bonus, go sell more”

Comment

I work for a rather large corporation, and we’re not allowed to give gifts and most definitely DO NOT get a Christmas bonus.

Comment

Negative ghost rider

Comment

$100 gift card. Better than nothing I suppose.

Comment

I wouldn’t expect one after loosing her cattle

Comment

Employee appreciation happens around thanksgiving. Think it was $60 per year of employment before taxes. And a ribeye steak dinner. A ribeye for the 4th too. 14 paid holidays and 80hrs annual time plus sick leaves. Can't complain here. But no actual Christmas bonus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[[/B]QUOTE=Worksalot;14576658]We’re hoping our boss will this year, but was told to not expect one. Sure would be nice though. She can certainly afford it [/QUOTE]

Probably because she doesn’t make a habit of giving her money away.

Comment

Yea but only $150 per yr you have been with the company i liked my last job better. A months salary !!

Comment

I gave myself a rather handsome Christmas bonus. But the check bounced when I tried to cash it.

Comment

The part that bothers me most about giving Christmas bonus’ to the employees is that it is never enough. Most gripe for what they get and very few are grateful for what they get. At least in the industry that I work in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                            [[/B]QUOTE=Worksalot;14576658]We’re hoping our boss will this year, but was told to not expect one. Sure would be nice though. She can certainly afford it
                            Probably because she doesn’t make a habit of giving her money away.[/QUOTE]

Darn the luck! LOL 😂

I dunno bout that. There have been some very fortunate horse trainers who made some nice dough.

Comment

Used to. New we're like 30,+ employees so they take us out to eat.

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Working...
                              X