No announcement yet.

Impeachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah...vindman & schit pretty much put the whole puzzle together yesterday regarding the whistle blower.

The repubs are indeed killing it. Huge fail for the dems & is going to bite them hard. I hope they keep digging this hole they cannot get out of.

Comment

Sondland seems like a real jokester and idiot....

How did this guy get this job?

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
        Look no further than John McCain coming out at the last minute with the thumbs down to keep Obama care alive even though he campaigned against it for years. Why you ask, to get back at trump for him saying he wasn’t a hero.
        McCain sold out the American people over his personal issues with Trump. In my opinion that is as petty and small minded as you can get and speaks volumes about his character and his ego. No one is defined by a single action but McCain had a long list of things that you can point to in order to see all you need to know.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

I think that Sondland is just telling what happened. He is a goofball. I don't think that anybody with a brain thinks that the Ukraine aid was not conditioned on them doing an investigation. I think the question is whether or not this was done strictly for political purposes or if it was in the best interest of the US. And if it was done for political purposes, is that impeachable?

Sounds like Sondland was doing what he was told and is trying to CYA. I don't really blame him. At least it's not Hilary or he would have already been suicided lol

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
            McCain sold out the American people over his personal issues with Trump. In my opinion that is as petty and small minded as you can get and speaks volumes about his character and his ego. No one is defined by a single action but McCain had a long list of things that you can point to in order to see all you need to know.

Nothing I disagree here, except I believe McCains vote was cast for many. All republicans ran on repealing Obama Care and when they actually had the opportunity to numerous of them did not actually want to. It was just a campaign speech. McCain was retiring and had nothing to loose by voting against repeal allowing other Rino’s to vote for and save face in the eyes of their voters.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
              Nothing I disagree here, except I believe McCains vote was cast for many. All republicans ran on repealing Obama Care and when they actually had the opportunity to numerous of them did not actually want to. It was just a campaign speech. McCain was retiring and had nothing to loose by voting against repeal allowing other Rino’s to vote for and save face in the eyes of their voters.
              I respectfully disagree with your assessment.

Comment

The Texas reps on the committee: Ratcliffe, Conaway, and Hurd have done a good job with their questioning of the witnesses so far. They seem to be well-prepared and fully engaged.

Comment

Plot twist. The "Whistleblower" is Trump and he got this kicked off to make them look like fools.

A transcript of the whistleblowing phone call was just released.

Schiffty: "Hello"

WB: "Yes, is this Congressman Adam Schiff?" (snickering in backgroud)

Schiffty: "yes it is"

WB: "I have some very very bad information on the President, I mean it's real bad. I thought it was bad before, but this is really...really bad stuff" (more snickering)

Schiffty: "What is it?! Do you have actual nudes of him this time?! I'll take whatever it is!"

WB: "No. No nudes. But I hear if there were nudes they would be the best. I've seen good nudes before, but these would be absolutely outstanding. Just some of the greatest, well maybe the greatest ever. IDK, but some people would say that."

Schiffty: "Okay, then what do you have?"

WB: "I was on a phone call (suppressed laughter), with the President, who by the way I hear is just great, I mean this guy is just phenomenal isn't he? Anyways, I was on a phone call with the President and the President of Ukraine, and there was some very, very bad stuff going on. I mean just really really bad."

Schiffty: "what did you hear?"

WB: "He threatened to withold tons and tons of money if they didn't investigate sleepy unc.... I mean, Joe Biden, who by the way I hear is just the worst. They say he's the bad of the bad. I don't know who says it, but they say it. Anyways, he told Ukraine they wouldn't get the money unless they looked into this guy"

Schiffty: "my God! We have got him this time!"

WB: "That's all I've got. Actually I have know a lot more! Some even say i'm brilliant, idk about that, but MAYBE! Anyways (suppressed laughter), do with that what you will. I don't know that you can take him on, but you can try. I hear he's great. Have a nice day"

Schiffty: " Find out who that was! We are finally taking down the President!"

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    Plot twist. The "Whistleblower" is Trump and he got this kicked off to make them look like fools.

WB: "I have some very very bad information on the President, I mean it's real bad. I thought it was bad before, but this is really...really bad stuff" (more snickering)

Schiffty: "What is it?! Do you have actual nudes of him this time?! I'll take whatever it is!"

WB: "No. No nudes. But I hear if there were nudes they would be the best. I've seen good nudes before, but these would be absolutely outstanding. Just some of the greatest, well maybe the greatest ever. IDK, but some people would say that."

WB: "I was on a phone call (suppressed laughter), with the President, who by the way I hear is just great, I mean this guy is just phenomenal isn't he? Anyways, I was on a phone call with the President and the President of Ukraine, and there was some very, very bad stuff going on. I mean just really really bad."

WB: "He threatened to withold tons and tons of money if they didn't investigate sleepy unc.... I mean, Joe Biden, who by the way I hear is just the worst. They say he's the bad of the bad. I don't know who says it, but they say it. Anyways, he told Ukraine they wouldn't get the money unless they looked into this guy"

WB: "That's all I've got. Actually I have know a lot more! Some even say i'm brilliant, idk about that, but MAYBE! Anyways (suppressed laughter), do with that what you will. I don't know that you can take him on, but you can try. I hear he's great. Have a nice day"

I read every word of that in the voice of the alleged speaker, in my head. That was hilarious.

Comment

This must be the "perfect" phone call we keep hearing about

Comment

Oh gawd! that's funny as a barrel full of dead democrats

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          Oh gawd! that's funny as a barrel full of dead democrats
                          Speaking of dead democrats, where have they been?

Comment

Another grandchild for Joe just in time for Christmas. He must be so excited and proud.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                              I think that Sondland is just telling what happened. He is a goofball. I don't think that anybody with a brain thinks that the Ukraine aid was not conditioned on them doing an investigation. I think the question is whether or not this was done strictly for political purposes or if it was in the best interest of the US. And if it was done for political purposes, is that impeachable?

Sounds like Sondland was doing what he was told and is trying to CYA. I don't really blame him. At least it's not Hilary or he would have already been suicided lol
                              Was it for an investigation or for a public announcement that an investigation is coming? Thats one area that is debatable.

Comment

It amazes me how deep this corruption goes into not only the politicians but you have lying military heads, ambassadors etc....
                                I believe that the bigger picture here is that the country is beginning to see the real deep state and how rotten many of these people have become for the allure of power and money. Drain the swamp and find people to replace them that have some form of decency and honesty...that maybe hard to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X