Millenium m150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Millenium m150

I currently use a summit climber (which I love). I am thinking about getting this millenium m150 with the e-z-boy chair on it. Would appreciate some feedback of those who currently use it. Both positive and negative would be appreciated.

i use the m100 not much different and really like a bit heavier then advertised but still not to bad easy to carry and seat is really comfortable

Comment

Most comfortable stand I've ever sat. Big platform also!!!

Comment

The most comfortable stand I own. All mine are the 150.

Comment

I was reading on another site about the difficulty of standing to make a shot.

I use a crossbow during bow season and rifle during general season.

Should I be concerned about this or is this just naysayers talking. I have read outstanding reviews about this stand mind you.

Comment

I picked up a 150 last year and its crazy big and comfortable. Set's up pretty easy and the leveling feature is pretty awesome too. Totally worth it IMO.

Comment

No negatives. Get u one or two.
              I have one I might sell. Send me a PM.

Comment

With a compound bow the seat support straps can be in the way for close shots if your sitting, but with a crossbow or gun I don't think it would be a problem. I like to shoot sitting down so for bowhunting I use the m50u. For Gun hunting or all day sits I use the m150.

Comment

Working...
                X