Monster Jam Dallas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monster Jam Dallas!

My 6yr old twin boys are on Cloud 9 waiting for tonite! Anyone else going to Jerry World for the Monster Truck Event?
    Attached Files

Hmm, that is weird. They have a Monster Jam going on in Houston tonight too.

Comment

Headed to the one in Houston tonight

Comment

We will be at Jerry World, my three year old is ecstatic!

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
          Hmm, that is weird. They have a Monster Jam going on in Houston tonight too.
          Yeh I checked out Monster Truck website and there are like 25-30+ trucks. Looked like half coming to Dallas. So assume other half are in Houston.

Comment

Next year I’m going to take my grandson

Comment

I loved them as a kid. Make sure you bring ear plugs for the kiddos. I remember my dad putting cigarette butts in my ears. Times have changed.. or maybe everyone’s parenting was a little different.😊

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                I loved them as a kid. Make sure you bring ear plugs for the kiddos. I remember my dad putting cigarette butts in my ears. Times have changed.. or maybe everyone’s parenting was a little different.😊
                That is hilarious, makes me remember the Winston cup Series and Busch for some reason

Comment

Lol that’s awesome! I’ve got the rubber plugs and shooting earmuffs for my boys. Should be good to go

Comment

Nice! Y’all will have a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by TTU TX Hunter View Post
                      That is hilarious, makes me remember the Winston cup Series and Busch for some reason
                      Ha! I believe it was Bush at that time period.

Comment

We’re going. Not real excited about it. Hope it’s better than anticipated.

Maybe I’m just grumpy today.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                          We’re going. Not real excited about it. Hope it’s better than anticipated.

Maybe I’m just grumpy today.
                          I bet Jerry is selling some liquid “feel better” bottles there! Won’t be cheap tho. Ha

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
                            I bet Jerry is selling some liquid “feel better” bottles there! Won’t be cheap tho. Ha
                            Yeah we saw the $250 for fajitas and decided we’re gonna go eat before we get there. Jerry doesn’t need any of my money.

Comment

Man I wish we were there! Kids love them. Monster Jam Finals in Vegas is on the bucket list for the fam. Enjoy

Comment

Working...
                              X