Warren Rips Christian Schools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warren Rips Christian Schools

“We must ensure every kid – especially LGBTQ+ kids – can get a high quality public education.”

First off... why "especially" LGBT..LMNOP kids?

Just because one of your kids may fit the alphabet soup of SJW doesn't make them "especially" more deserving of an education than mine or anyone else'.

Second, if you or you kids don't identify (see what I did there?) with Christian beliefs and values... then send them to any other school of YOUR choice.

Warren tweeted a link to a HuffPo article to tout her condemnation of Christian schools that, she says, hold “anti-LGBTQ+ policies.”

States should focus on funding public schools, not private ones—
    Pretty sure we do that already Lie-a-watha.

BUT, they have absolutely no issue with private, Muslim Schools.

Check it out.

Comment

I had this conversation this past weekend. At best the LGBTQ community is 4.5% of the population.

Comment

I hope she just keep bloviating about all this right up until the election!! Trump will win 50 states and the Repulsicans will take a super-majority in both houses of Congress!! Bring it!!

Comment

She also said yesterday she would end fracking in the U.S. by executive order on her first day.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            She also said yesterday she would end fracking in the U.S. by executive order on her first day.
            Maybe she can add 10K Syrian refugees to that promise and end her campaign immediately.

Comment

We shouldnt have to look at this goofball everyday after she proved her lack of heritage. Should have been the end of her lying mouth..

Comment

We want to make sure ALL KIDS , but especially the .01%, we want to make certain there’s no confusion. They’re included. Got it.

Comment

On my first day i will kill 1,000's of American jobs and weaken U.S energy dependence. Vote for me
                  #LGBT

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    Right, and Im sure those weak little oil and gas companies will lie down and let that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                      Right, and Im sure those weak little oil and gas companies will lie down and let that happen.
                      How does your Prius handle hauling feed?

Comment

Lieawata from the slapahoe tribe is an idiot like Bernie and pervert Joe and then cs Pete. Better watch out for Bloomberg.

Comment

Bloomberg will eventually get the nod. They technically have no other options. Burn will take the Iowa caucus, the flock will run away from Biden.
                          Get the popcorn & watch this circus jump from ring to ring LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                            Hence why it was a stupid comment to make. She must have not been paying attention when Hillary what talking to the coal miners.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                              How does your Prius handle hauling feed?
                              What???

Comment

Working...
                              X