Anyone Have These New Chippewas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Have These New Chippewas?

It looks like these were just released in 2019 so there is not a lot of feedback on them. They look to be exactly what I am wanting. Slip on with zipper, waterproof, and I like the moc toe. Unfortunately, I do not have a local dealer to go and check these out. Was hoping someone on here was already running around in these bad boys!

Attached Files

They look like Hushpuppies!

Comment

I have never seen those but I am a little leery. They look like glued-on soles that may eventually start to peel off. My Rockies did this after a few years so I switched to traditional chips.

Comment

I tried a pair on they are very comfortable but I bought a pair of more traditional style ariats walked a few miles in those the day I bought them I’m not disappointed. Half the price as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

all leather Chips are hot as hell....

Comment

Also, I was told that the "waterproof" versions of Chips are not made in the USA... I also will not buy any boots that have a glued on sole...

Oh yea, edit to say, I agree with KING GOF (Burnadell)... They look like hushpuppies!

Comment

Twisted X makes a pair very similar that a buddy has. He loves his.

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
                I tried a pair on they are very comfortable but I bought a pair of more traditional style ariats walked a few miles in those the day I bought them I’m not disappointed. Half the price as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Which model on the ariat?

Comment

Originally posted by 220swift View Post
                  Twisted X makes a pair very similar that a buddy has. He loves his.

https://www.thewesterncompany.com/pr...16882989465722
                  Ive looked at these, but prefer to find something with the zipper option.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    They look like Hushpuppies!
                    I was thinking Ugg boots.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                      It looks like these were just released in 2019 so there is not a lot of feedback on them. They look to be exactly what I am wanting. Slip on with zipper, waterproof, and I like the moc toe. Unfortunately, I do not have a local dealer to go and check these out. Was hoping someone on here was already running around in these bad boys!

https://www.chippewaboots.com/footwe...ld-boots/24982
                      Haha, to each their own. I actually find them better looking than the models with a buckle across them.
                      Last edited by Justin Spies; 01-24-2020, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Randy, many of the younger guys on here don’t have a clue what Hushpuppies were, lol
                        It’s like that game show participant the other night that answered “Chicken” in answer to the question “What was PopEyes favorite food?” She had no clue who Popeye was. It is a Milenial world out there now. I was standing in the checkout the other day. Some pretty music was playing in the intercom. A young lady in front of me commented how pretty it was. I replied “That’s Henry Mancini.” She replied “I thought he was a mass murderer.”

Comment

Originally posted by MisterB View Post
                          Randy, many of the younger guys on here don’t have a clue what Hushpuppies were, lol
                          It’s like that game show participant the other night that answered “Chicken” in answer to the question “What was PopEyes favorite food?” She had no clue who Popeye was. It is a Milenial world out there now. I was standing in the checkout the other day. Some pretty music was playing in the intercom. A young lady in front of me commented how pretty it was. I replied “That’s Henry Mancini.” She replied “I thought he was a mass murderer.”
                          Truth, Wayne!

Comment

Those are gagfi!

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
                              I have never seen those but I am a little leery. They look like glued-on soles that may eventually start to peel off. My Rockies did this after a few years so I switched to traditional chips.
                              The soles have come off two pair of chips I've had. Had both glued back on, only to see them peeling away again.

Comment

Working...
                              X