John Roberts and the impeachment trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
    You sir are sadly misinformed, Yovanovich was a crooked woman taking bribes from a corrupt country and should be in prison and may end up there yet.
    Pre existing conditions on health care hasn't changed.
    Don't know about Giggle manipulation numbers but that is what they do everyday is manipulate numbers.
    Dems do publicly want immunity for illegals regardless of their crimes. Listen to rational information, not the liberal media.
    California absolutely admitting illegal votes, it is all easy to find, or atleast was if not manipulated by giggle.
    The only transparent honest man in the Whitehouse in any recent history.I could elaborate but no need to...look it up.
    Don't know about military salariesbut if he said it it is true, guarantee.
    You have never heard one lie from the man but I have only heard lies from you, you are not to be trusted.
    So Trump "saved pre-existing conditions"? Nope
    Google manipulated 2.6 million votes? Where did he get this number
    No proof of 1 million illegal votes in California but creates noise.
    Dems want murdering illegals immunity? Sanctuary cities are not to protect murders and one would clearly be a moron to believe anyone wants to give killers a pass.
    Trump is so transparent!!! Your fooled sadly. Withold documents and quell witnesses because everything is perfect.
    Military salaries went up "10%" No 3.1. Imagine being told you were getting a 10% raise and it turned out to be 3.1

"Article 2 lets me do whatever I want" This should scare anyone who believes in the Constitution.

Your right the man never tells a lie. Just fake news.

Greatest manipulator ever!!!
    Last edited by Barrett; 01-23-2020, 08:43 AM. Reason: add words

Comment

I been on this green earth since 1946 so I have seen a thing or two. One thing I learned is haters gonna hate. Nothing you can say or do that will change their narrow minds. As for me, I'm too old and set in my ways to change mine. I will vote for Trump again and nothing or nobody is gonna stop me except death itself. I will say this, Democrats and their ideology don't even resemble what I grew up with. My first election to vote in was 1972. I voted for Wallace since he was an independent. I didn't know squat about politics but I knew enough to not trust the other 2 candidates so I picked what I thought was the lesser of two evils. I pretty much been doing that ever since. Most of the time I think of it as voting against someone and not for someone. Not this time or in 2016. I've seen enough in my day to know right from wrong and Trump is our last hope and the right man for the times.

Comment

All I know is....

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Schumer just ruled out a Biden / Bolted witness swap...pretty much tells you all you need to know.

Comment

Knew he had it in him...

Supreme Court Justice John Roberts on Wednesday blocked an attempt by Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) to pose questions regarding the so-called “whistleblower” — the individual who sparked the House Democrats’ partisan impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump — according to reports.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
              Knew he had it in him...

Supreme Court Justice John Roberts on Wednesday blocked an attempt by Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) to pose questions regarding the so-called “whistleblower” — the individual who sparked the House Democrats’ partisan impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump — according to reports.
              Why is everyone including CJ Roberts afraid to name the whistleblower publicly? Their identity is not protected by law...only retribution is...

I dont get it

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                Why is everyone including CJ Roberts afraid to name the whistleblower publicly? Their identity is not protected by law...only retribution is...

I dont get it
                Me neither. Especially since we already know who he is. Eric Ciaramella…..

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

I dont get it
                  Because it would expose the entire fraud this Impeachment investigation is from the very beginning. Remember, there is a different set of rules and laws for these folks.

Comment

And then there is this -

The twin brother of a key administration impeachment witness against President Trump is in charge of the National Security Council’s process for reviewing publications by current and former NSC officials, according to a new report on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                      Me neither. Especially since we already know who he is. Eric Ciaramella…..

Geezus! ANOTHER pencil-neck!

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                        Knew he had it in him...

Time and time again, Roberts employs pretzel logic to aid the dems.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                          Leaking classified information should be treason in this case. Those two Vindmans should be booted and sent to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                            Time and time again, Roberts employs pretzel logic to aid the dems.
                            Ever notice that he always seems to have that Peter Strzok smirk or grin?

Comment

Hope the voter fraud link works

Comment

Roberts just declined another question from the Republicans.

WTH?

Comment

Working...
                                X