Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In

Comment

Sub'd for results, and thanks for doing it!

Comment

ok ok Im ready for an update

Comment

In for a ice test

Comment

Checking back in

Haven't seen one for sale yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Walmart.com shows to be out of stock. Can't even order them.

Comment

Following

Comment

I saw on face book that the Wal-Mart in Hudson Oaks has them in stock. I didn't personally see them but it has to be true if it was on the inter-webs.

Comment

I filled my 73 quart Ozark Trail cooler with drinks, food, and ice last Wednesday. The cooler sat in my truck with a camper shell and I was in and out of it a lot. Another twelve pack of cold drinks was added to it Saturday afternoon. All the ice finally melted sometime between Monday evening and Tuesday morning. Slightly over five days which isn't too bad.

Comment

I used mine while I was working at Mayfest and put ice in it on a Thursday morning. It stayed outside the entire time until the following Wednesday. The ice was all gone but the drinks were still cold, not beer drinking cold, but the water was "cool". So far I'm happy with it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
                          all jokes aside Im surprised walmart went high end on something. That's a good looking cooler.
                          You can get high end coolers all day on WalMart .com but the Ozark Trail stuff has taken off way more then they expected it too so it's a hot product right now seems to that no one can just buy one of there stuff right now rare you see people go in and buy 10 & 20 yeti cups at a time but that's why you can't find the cups right now supply and demand
                          Last edited by rbertman; 05-11-2016, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tef View Post
                            Ive checked from east tx to dallas, "out of stock". That's typical of wm. They'll be overrun w crap that nobody wants, and very limited on good stuff.
                            I still don't understand why they don't expand their ammo. The biggest retailer in the world, and they have the most limited sporting goods department.
                            We are a retail chain not a sporting goods chain

Comment

...and to think you can buy a decent upright freezer for that much money.

Comment

The drain looks like it's a double opening. If so, that's pretty nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X