Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My amazing wife probably wants to shoot me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    Uh...no.

I never could determine if he went on that hunting trip Wednesday. Tested positive on Friday. The following Tuesday, the day before the hunting trip, he tested negative. Then Thursday (the following week or 2 days after testing negative ?), he moved his crap while he said he had COVID, and it made him feel tired. So he tested negative, after testing positive, but he said he had COVID during this move. Did he have it or not? Was he hunting or not? The sequence of his explanation was confusing. C’mon maaaan!

Dave, if I get the Covid imma whup yore sorry arse and steal your amazing wife!!!

You’re way past the time so you should be good. I started feeling bad Sunday two days after I saw you. My brother showed up Monday and he tested positive and started feeling bad the following Sunday. I went Sunday-Thursday feeling a little under the weather but then realized I couldn’t smell or taste so I went and got tested Friday November 13th. I went back Tuesday the 17th and got a negative test and ended up leaving to go hunting the next day because of the negative test and it being 10 or 11 days since I noticed symptoms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      I infected my brother for sure and he infected his baby mama.

So if had did not have my mask on and shook hands with you, I could have been infected if, possibly, you were carrying the virus then?

My immune system is compromised, so it could have been bad. No?

You’re way past the time so you should be good. I started feeling bad Sunday two days after I saw you. My brother showed up Monday and he tested positive and started feeling bad the following Sunday. I went Sunday-Thursday feeling a little under the weather but then realized I couldn’t smell or taste so I went and got tested Friday November 13th. I went back Tuesday the 17th and got a negative test and ended up leaving to go hunting the next day because of the negative test and it being 10 or 11 days since I noticed symptoms.

Ah! That makes more sense Pushbutton2, I mean, BlackIce!

Comment

Comment

So if had did not have my mask on and shook hands with you, I could have been infected if, possibly, you were carrying the virus then?

That’s why you should wear your mask and not shake hands.

I think I got covid from wearing a mask while touring a school at work. I’m always touching them when they are on my face.

Comment

Maybe folks with compromised immune systems and fears of Covid should avoid places like super popular travel stops. No?

Comment

That’s why you should wear your mask and not shake hands.

I think I got covid from wearing a mask while touring a school at work. I’m always touching them when they are on my face.

For the record, Dave, I was just ragging on you! I’m glad that you recovered quickly.

Dad

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                Maybe folks with compromised immune systems and fears of Covid should avoid places like super popular travel stops. No?
                Shots fired. At old people.

Comment

My amazing wife probably wants to shoot me.

For the record, Dave, I was just ragging on you! I’m glad that you recovered quickly.

Dad

Lmao. I know but I do worry about you with the covid.

Son

Comment

Sorry to hear. Hope that things gets better.

Comment

Working...
                    X