Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been a good day! Warriors, you all know, do not quit now! Satan ain't done. He won't give up this easy. Keep the prayers coming. Let's all pray for continued strengthening of our sister Courtney in all areas. Next big deal will be when they remove the artificial breathing assistance and let her breathe on her own... Pray for supernatural healing in this area, reducing brain stem swelling, dissipation of the fluid around her heart, and healing of her liver...

Lord we give You all praise and glory for this day! Thank You for sustaining her life. You made her Lord, and You know what she needs. Please give her care-givers all wisdom and knowledge they need in order to progress your will to completion. Lord, give her another good night of sleep and strengthening. We lift up our sister Jennifer to You Lord. Give her a night of rest and peace. Regenerate her strength. We are in awe of this sweet, sweet lady and the total dedication to her friend. We thank You Lord for her. Show her Your will as You lift her spirit. Our brother Brandon is indeed Your warrior. We lift him up to you and ask You to soften his heart as well as he ministers to Courtney. We thank You for him. Lord as we lay down for sleep tonight, give us all peace knowing You are ALWAYS there, ALWAYS interceding on our behalf. You bind evil and hold it at bay. We thank You Lord and it is in the name of Jesus our Savior and King we pray, Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      I'm at peace but I want credit to go where it's due
      we ALL know where the credit's due

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S5DJ1Qsl8c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S5DJ1Qsl8c[/ame]

Comment

Amazing day! Continued prayers for rest and progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          we ALL know where the credit's due

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S5DJ1Qsl8c
          Amen to that!

Comment

Continued prayers, still a lot of work to do.

Comment

They did have a part, and a important one. They brought her back **** near a dozen times. I guess my beef is with the one doctor. I do think if it weren't her upper position in Pfizer this whole story would be different
              What do you mean by this, I don’t understand.

Comment

Morning Prayers Up.

Comment

Continued prayers for smooth sailing!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Morning prayers too ALL
                    ISAIAH 41:10,AMP
                    DO NOT FEAR FOR I AM WITH YOU
                    DO NOT BE AFRAID FOR I AM YOUR GOD
                    I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, BE ASSURED I WILL HELP YOU
                    I WILL TAKE HOLD OF YOU WITH MY RIGHTOUS RIGHT HAND

Comment

IN for what I pray is another great day. Let’s go Courtney.

And as Charlie says please keep the prayers going because Satan ain’t done and now is not the time to rest.

Comment

I didnt get an update yesterday and just saw the great news. Glory be to Him! Im a little teary eyed for sure. Continuing to pray for Courtney, Jenn, and the doctors and nurses.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Morning prayers.

Comment

They did have a part, and a important one. They brought her back **** near a dozen times. I guess my beef is with the one doctor. I do think if it weren't her upper position in Pfizer this whole story would be different
                              That one doctor could be a lost sheep Jesus sent y'all to find.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Morning prayers.

Hopefully this thread will remain about Courtney, Jenn, and the miracle God is working through the hands of those doctors. Don't throw any thru a wall just yet. That doctor was giving his/her opinion based on medical experience. God doesn't work that way. He has proven doctors to be wrong many times. That doesn't make the doctor a bad person. It just reinforces the fact that God is great, and miracles do happen.
                                Last edited by AntlerCollector; 03-07-2018, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X