No announcement yet.

Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My main problem is the lavk of competitive play. Wish i would have watched the Texans though, sounds like they did right despite the owner and nearly beat new england.

Comment

Originally posted by d_e_smith View Post
      I believe he just did.

What was the display for, what does taking a knee represent?

It was for not being disrespectful of the anthem, and the flag, like everyone has been griping about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't understand how some of you are so offended by the Cowboys. If you've watched them the last 2 weeks they can't offend anyone....or defend. Atrocious!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Peta-hata View Post
          Nosir , that was just them taking the "other side".
          If they had taken the "other side" half would have kneeled or stayed in the locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            Im just glad someone is finally bringing to light the injustice and oppression these minority players have endured being paid tens of millions of dollars for going to playtime once a week for a few months. Take a knee lol. This country doesnt have a race problem. It has a race bater problem and the NFL is guilty by association.

Why hello nail head. Let me introduce you to the hammer!

Comment

Hopefully at half time they will go back to knock the dirt off there play books instead of doing diversity and solidarity training.
              Karma Karma Karma

Comment

Originally posted by sling shot View Post
                Wrong Texans where first and never took a knee

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

[emoji1303] but they are part of the nfl so I'm torn. I may watch them or I may not. But no other team is getting my ratings

Comment

They did it right in my opinion. They showed that they could still have their freedoms but they could do it respectfully. It still doesn't make me a cowboy fan, they'd have to resurrect Tom Landry for that to happen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                    If they had taken the "other side" half would have kneeled or stayed in the locker room.
                    I've always said Jerry is a genius business man. Proved it tonight by playing both sides of the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydestik View Post
                      Audible boos from the fans ... Who do these guys play for ?
                      They play for their own financial wealth. Even Americas team? WTH. Do they even have a clue what they are kneeling for? I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                        [emoji1303] but they are part of the nfl so I'm torn. I may watch them or I may not. But no other team is getting my ratings

I agree

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                          I think they are still on a knee...

Skinny

Well the cowboys are best on their knees so.....[emoji23][emoji23][emoji24][emoji23]

Comment

Showing "solidarity" with the BLM protestors (which is what all the kneeling is about, regardless of however they want to try to spin it), whether before, during, or after the national anthem or at any other time of any other day, is pretty low class. What a shame - in every sense of the word.

Couldn't be more disappointed in the Cowboys. They have every right to do whatever stupid crap they want to do, and more power to them. But I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                              Showing "solidarity" with the BLM protestors (which is what all the kneeling is about, regardless of however they want to try to spin it), whether before, during, or after the national anthem or at any other time of any other day, is pretty low class. What a shame - in every sense of the word.

Couldn't be more disappointed in the Cowboys. They have every right to do whatever stupid crap they want to do, and more power to them. But I'm out.
                              Well said

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                                Well the cowboys are best on their knees so.....[emoji23][emoji23][emoji24][emoji23]

Oh no you didn't [emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X