Ozark Trail Cooler Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxHunter06 View Post
    Has anyone had any luck finding any of the 52's in the north Houston area. I've stopped in conroe, Montgomery, porter, and they one off 99 right before porter area, with no luck.
    I'm in the woodlands and take a look each time I'm in a store, I've never seen the 52s only the 73s and usually one at a time on the shelf

Comment

walmart.com shows 2 in stock at the Woodlands location on woodlands parkway.

Comment

Originally posted by TxHunter06 View Post
        Has anyone had any luck finding any of the 52's in the north Houston area. I've stopped in conroe, Montgomery, porter, and they one off 99 right before porter area, with no luck.
        I stopped in the one off Woodlands Parkway and 2978 Thursday of last week I believe and they had a 52 on the shelf. I went in there looking for a tumbler. Found one 32 ounce but it wasn't a coated one like I wanted. Oh well, picked up the tumbler anyway and will keep my eyes out for a coated one later.

Comment

Finally a good competitor against the Yeti. They have been overpriced for far too long. Hoping this brings some sanity into the cooler market.

Comment

That's funny

Comment

Originally posted by Nailhead View Post
              I stopped in the one off Woodlands Parkway and 2978 Thursday of last week I believe and they had a 52 on the shelf. I went in there looking for a tumbler. Found one 32 ounce but it wasn't a coated one like I wanted. Oh well, picked up the tumbler anyway and will keep my eyes out for a coated one later.
              Have you thought about coating your own using Plasti dip? It would be pretty easy to do, just buy a can of it in whatever color you want and spray it yourself. I may try it with one I have that does not already have stickers on it.

Comment

That's a good idea! I might try that myself

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought the smaller one and kept it one day. The frickin latch broke within 12 hrs. Not impressed. Returned and got my money back.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                    Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                    I'm in the woodlands and take a look each time I'm in a store, I've never seen the 52s only the 73s and usually one at a time on the shelf
                    Originally posted by Nailhead View Post
                    I forgot about that one. Thanks I'll check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                      They no longer have 2 of the 52's in stock. Cz I bought them lol. They have 6 of the roadie size left though, if anyone wants one

Comment

Bay City has a couple each of the medium and large sizes on the shelf as of now.

Comment

I was by the Walmart at Woodlands and 2978 about an hour ago and all they had was the 26qt cooler on shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard S. View Post
                            I was by the Walmart at Woodlands and 2978 about an hour ago and all they had was the 26qt cooler on shelf.
                            You must've got there right when I left then, cz that's about what time I got the 2 52's.

Comment

Originally posted by B G View Post
                              Made in the USA or China?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Picked up a 26 qt from woodlands prkway today.

Comment

Working...
                                X