Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A place to eat with atmosphere near Bulverde Spring Branch???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A place to eat with atmosphere near Bulverde Spring Branch???

We left our longtime home in Shiner a year ago to a rental in Wimberley and absolutely loved it there. Plenty great places to eat, tons of atmosphere with live music and fun things to do. Only were there about 8 months and then moved closer to my wife’s job and found house in Spring Branch/Bulverde area.

Have been really disappointed with the restaurants and atmosphere here. Maybe we just haven’t found the right place but not finding anything with great food and drinks and music on the weekends. Maybe we just aren’t finding the right place, but really not impressed with anything yet.

Any suggestions???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chick's Meat Market on 281 has a beer garden and was having live music on weekends prior to Covid. Not sure what they are doing currently. Pretty cool place.

Comment

O'Brien's in Bergheim? I haven't been there but they used to have a packed house with live music. Blanco has better restaurants than SB/Bulverde. I've been in Redbud Cafe there when they've had live music.

We are hurting for good restaurants here.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
        O'Brien's in Bergheim? I haven't been there but they used to have a packed house with live music. Blanco has better restaurants than SB/Bulverde. I've been in Redbud Cafe there when they've had live music.

We are hurting for good restaurants here.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

We love the food at Old 300 in Blanco for sure!

Comment

Plenty of great places in Wimberley? We actually don't have very many.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Antler cafe is a cool place to eat

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

It’s all relative, it may be plenty compared to Shiner.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

We loved Ino’s and Hays City, with the latter being our favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
                  We loved Ino’s and Hays City, with the latter being our favorite.

Hays City may be the best outdoor bar and grill in Texas. Not technically in Wimberley. 15 minutes from us without a traffic signal.

Comment

Several great places to eat out here but if your looking for the outdoor hang out places like they have over in those Austin'ish areas you won’t find that here. Gotta go back to Wimberly, dripping springs and other places that direction. Like someone else said, Chicks prior to covid was the only thing similar here.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                      Several great places to eat out here but if your looking for the outdoor hang out places like they have over in those Austin'ish areas you won’t find that here. Gotta go back to Wimberly, dripping springs and other places that direction. Like someone else said, Chicks prior to covid was the only thing similar here.
                      Shadetree Saloon?

Comment

Welcome to the neighborhood, we live in River Crossing. Have you tried The Branch? Good food, the owner was the originator of the Willie’s concept...kinda like that, but better. We generally drive the 25 minutes to NB for really good eats and entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                          or Max’s Roadhouse.

Comment

Your just not going to find a place like Howard's out in Bulverde. Come back to Shiner Cody, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 1longshot View Post
                              Your just not going to find a place like Howard's out in Bulverde. Come back to Shiner Cody, lol.

#TRUTH!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X