Tarleton/Stephenville Area Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tarleton/Stephenville Area Job

My son just headed back to the ville and is looking for a job this semester, just seeing if anyone maybe had some work or leads i could send his way!
    Thanks!

I am in Stephenville. I will keep on eye out for something. If you/he needs anything let me know. I know who to and who not to work for. What type of work is he looking for?

Comment

Anything! Hes a sophmore up there and is open to anything that can work around his schedule. Hes done a little of everything...helping in remodeling jobs, hauling hay, more of manual labor type kid but is open to anything. Thanks!
      Last edited by Texan55; 01-19-2021, 09:55 AM.

Comment

I worked for a landscaping company while I was at school there then left that job to be a lab TA my last 2 years there. Several of my buddies did remodeling for small contractors as well as ranch work. It’s been a while since I was there and I’m sorry I don’t have any leads for him. He might check with the school, the pay isnt great but it allows you to work around your schedule and you’re off on all the holiday breaks. the GREATEST school in the country!

Comment

Yea, he worked at the rec center last semester, not a lot of hours and a lot of sitting around wich is not for him! I think he applied at the nursery last week. Im an old TSU guy too!

Comment

Alumni here, poured concrete for Mike Stone. He hired college kids, work is hard, makes you want to graduate.

Comment

Good luck to him. TSU 1983

Comment

You might try Tractor Supply. The manager is a good friend of mine and they always need help of some kind.

Comment

good luck, TSU grad 74

Comment

Troy Moore is usually looking for help at the sale barn.

Comment

Thanks! will pass on the info to him!

Comment

Good luck. TSU Grad 89.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Would he be interested in making some side money by filling feeders, mowing and weed eating etc? If so PM me and we can discuss.

Comment

He is not looking very hard if he cant find work. I worked all kinds of jobs while I was there. vet assistant, ranch work, sale barns, landscaping and odds and ends.

Comment

PMd you

Comment

Working...
                              X