No announcement yet.

Great opportunity for a change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I changed also. I was Skid, now just RichII as in Richard Jr. My Dad passed away two years ago, my name seems to mean a whole lot more than it used to. Most of my close friends call me Richie anyway, why fight it I kinda like it.

Comment

I know some of you would have missed, as D-mo said, MadTaxi, so to keep ya'll from thinking I skipped the country, I just kept with TT.

Salty .... uh, I mean Larry, what DOES Saltfork mean anyway?

Comment

I made the change also. Used to be Rhino, the only reson did not do it before was that I didnt want to loose all 100 or so of my posts.

Comment

Taxi, my first experience with bow hunting was out in Seymour, Texas. I hunted some semi-public land along the banks of the Salt Fork of the Brazos River. That was back in 2000 when I first found TBH.

That's the LAST time I'll ever explain that again.

Comment

Dude, Salt, now I got to call you Larry. Just don't have the same ring
            Jeff Young

Comment

I like the "Art Director" under yer name LARRY

Comment

how did you get art director under your name????

Comment

He's got connections...not to mention skills!

Michael

Comment

Name Change

HCATEX has left the building.

I was a national staff shooter for High Country Archery representing Texas from the late 90's up to 2001. They pretty much stopped supporting 3D archers and 3D archers stopped supporting them when they went with the all carbon riser line of bows. I will say my Four Runner, Premier Pro, and Machined Supreme were some of the best bows I ever shot.

My new name represents me and my small archery supply business which is called Arrowsmith Outfitters. The rubbing buck avatar is going to stay the same for now.

Comment

Working...
                    X