This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Someone tell Vince his hat’s on backward...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I see old Vince is no smarter now than he was in his early years.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      Who comes up with these list? Texas at 2 and Ole Miss at 8 doesn’t pass the smell test. Carry on

We have finally found click bait bad enough that the old Pin Oak won't even fall for it....

Comment

Who comes up with these list? Texas at 2 and Ole Miss at 8 doesn’t pass the smell test. Carry on

It does when the top OC in the country that learned from the best HC of all time is your HC and will call the plays. Also his team is top 8 in blue chip ratio.

But it is bad click bait. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football National Signing Day and Recruiting Talk

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          We have finally found click bait bad enough that the old Pin Oak won't even fall for it....

Click bait? Haha. Bob sort of believes it. [emoji23]

Comment

Here, go buy this one why you’re at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Click bait? Haha. Bob sort of believes it. [emoji23]

Hope. Nothing more.

Not buying into the hype anymore.

Show me.

Comment

Edit, I was thinking Blue. Owens is 2023, long road ahead.
                Last edited by Chad C; 06-17-2021, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  I told y’all that Rueben kid wouldn’t stick. [emoji23]

So, I guess he wasn’t a perfect fit as some mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  3 - 5* have decommitted from Texas now (Owens, stewart, ewers)

Is this when we say Longhorn decommit SzN initiated?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                    3 - 5* have decommitted from Texas now (Owens, stewart, ewers)

Is this when we say Longhorn decommit SzN initiated?
                    Sure. Ewers 10/28/2020 decomitted due to Hermans trash. I never understood the Evan Stewart commitment to Sark considering he had not stepped foot on any campus at the time (they still may end up landing this kid), and Rueben is a 2023 kid.
                    Last edited by Chad C; 06-17-2021, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Owens should have never been committed. He is a big time 2023 star, so no reason to lock it down that early. His dad was ****** he made a commitment without his permission the first time around as he wants to "play out the recruiting process." I am not saying he is looking for a pay day, just he wants to get the 5 star treatment for longer than having his son lock it down so early.

This is going to be a wild year in recruiting and will go all the way to signing day and beyond (transfer portal, tampering, etc). With ASU getting caught, it will be curious to see if others will slow down or get caught or schools start singing. Lots of rumblings of schools playing loose and free with the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        Sure. Ewers 10/28/2020 decomitted due to Hermans trash. I never understood the Evan Stewart commitment to Sark considering he had not stepped foot on any campus at the time (they still may end up landing this kid), and Rueben has the makings of a flake skipping out on his Senior season. Once he started to garner attention and flirtation from Bama, I said he’d flip.

Owens hasn’t skipped out on his senior season has he? He is only going to be a Junior this upcoming season. That was Jaydon Blue.

Comment

Owens hasn’t skipped out on his senior season has he? He is only going to be a Junior this upcoming season. That was Jaydon Blue.

My bad, yes Heath corrected the Owens info. I still think Blue skips out on this class.

Comment

Owens a big LSU target

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              It does when the top OC in the country that learned from the best HC of all time is your HC and will call the plays. Also his team is top 8 in blue chip ratio.

But it is bad click bait. Lol.

So a coach is going to bring an offense he ran from a school with the best talent on the roster in the country and strengths at every position to a school with....well..not that, and have the same success? I thought a good coach adapts to his personnel. Maybe that's why he had such great success in his previous HC spots.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                Owens should have never been committed. He is a big time 2023 star, so no reason to lock it down that early. His dad was ****** he made a commitment without his permission the first time around as he wants to "play out the recruiting process." I am not saying he is looking for a pay day, just he wants to get the 5 star treatment for longer than having his son lock it down so early.

This is going to be a wild year in recruiting and will go all the way to signing day and beyond (transfer portal, tampering, etc). With ASU getting caught, it will be curious to see if others will slow down or get caught or schools start singing. Lots of rumblings of schools playing loose and free with the rules.
                                I agree, see my post when he committed but I haven’t heard anything about the Dad being upset about the UT commitment or not knowing about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X