2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
    Definitely not good for the fish. Knocking the slime & all off of them.
    Not near as rough on them as having to throw back a dink when there is a dolphin around! haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
      Not near as rough on them as having to throw back a dink when there is a dolphin around! haha.
      ^^^ This ^^^

They are almost as bad in POC as in Rockport.

Comment

Those big net bags do help keep them doing well until it gets too hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
          ^^^ This ^^^

They are almost as bad in POC as in Rockport.

Never fished rockport but definitely had a dolphin swim through my legs in poc. That dorsal fin grazing your @ss crack will get you moving!

Comment

Not sure what to expect this coming weekend besides the wind switching to north east best I can tell.

Not sure what the little disturbance is going to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We had a great trip to Matagorda this AM. It was a grind ,but about 10 got on a few fish. Up to that point we had 1 fish in the boat. Most caught on live skrimps drifting.

Comment

We had a great trip to Matagorda this AM. It was a grind ,but about 10 got on a few fish. Up to that point we had 1 fish in the boat. Most caught on live skrimps drifting.

Nice bunch of fish

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice, way to keep at it too.

Comment

Good deal David. It was the same for us the other day, slow to get going.

Comment

Nice haul! Isn’t that tall young feller a little east of his stomping grounds?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                        Nice haul! Isn’t that tall young feller a little east of his stomping grounds?
                        Thats my son in law . His name is Kyle. He does look a little like him.

Comment

Nice catch, will have to get some skrimps next time I go. Summer fishing just kicks my butt.

Comment

Nice job FVR!

We went out Friday morning but the wind chased us off by 11. Plus they didn’t have shrimp when we got there that morning. Managed a couple upper slot reds on gulp.

Comment

Way to grind it out!

Comment

Thats my son in law . His name is Kyle. He does look a little like him.
                                Sure made me take a double take!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X