Tattoos of TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
    I went to link to my old thread, but the pics were apparently hosted on the old defunct Photobucket so I'll attach a couple here.
    Thats yours?????

My wife saw the Viking on instagram or something a while back

Comment

My wife’s newest.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Thats yours?????

My wife saw the Viking on instagram or something a while back
        Yep. I've got pics on my Instagram and of course the artist does. Since then I've seen a couple similar tattoos using the same reference of the valkyrie pop up and one of the bearded dude incorporated in other designs by other artists.

Comment

Yep. I've got pics on my Instagram and of course the artist does. Since then I've seen a couple similar tattoos using the same reference of the valkyrie pop up and one of the bearded dude incorporated in other designs by other artists.
          I want to say it was the artist. Her and I were looking for a black and gray guy

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Got this a few years back.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              I want to say it was the artist. Her and I were looking for a black and gray guy

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
              Oh yeah that makes sense he'd come up in a search like that. Nathan Hebert in Austin area. Last I checked he's booking like 1.5 years in advance. Lol

Comment

Oh yeah that makes sense he'd come up in a search like that. Nathan Hebert in Austin area. Last I checked he's booking like 1.5 years in advance. Lol
                Now I know we saw it. She follows him. Guys got talent for sure. With a wait like that we should have booked. Take me that long to decide

Comment

These Two I got in ol’mexico. 6 to 7 hrs of work for about $80. As anyone k owe that is crazy inexpensive (not cheap)

Wife just got another

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gonna have to check this guy out. That’s one of the best tats I’ve ever seen!

Comment

Working...
                    X