2021 College Softball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
    Got in late on this thread but I gotta say this..... Have Had 3 girls in softball & A boy in baseball. Baseball has too much politics in it. Coaches sons get to play and the rest is sorted out.
    Softball is--- best girls get to play!

Yeah right![emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sooners gonna be tough.....but I think FSU is resilient and might give them all they can handle!

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
        Got in late on this thread but I gotta say this..... Have Had 3 girls in softball & A boy in baseball. Baseball has too much politics in it. Coaches sons get to play and the rest is sorted out.
        Softball is--- best girls get to play! Softball, the bases are closer, including pitchers mound to home plate. The reaction time for the girls is just as fast as for the boys. Home runs are just as challenging for girls as for boys. Enjoyed softball way more than baseball. Youngest daughter played 13 years and we travelled all over the S. E. Playing ball. Loved softies! Not so much baseball.
        I think you found a coach pitch coach that disagrees. LOL!

Comment

OU better get that freshman pitcher out of there! FSU has been making contact and seeing the ball well since the first inning.

Comment

Boomer Sooner getting hammered early. Freshman pitch telling girls to sit down when she strikes them out is coming back to haunt her.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Yeah right![emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah that’s a lie lol all sports are the same coaches kids play no matter what .

Comment

2021 College Softball

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                Yeah that’s a lie lol all sports are the same coaches kids play no matter what .

Not true either. I have two very good friends whose 16 yo daughter, and 16 yo son both play high school ball. Both guys coach their respective kiddos travel teams, and their kids set plenty.

Point being, there are teams with coaches who play their kids all the time, and those who do it right. And baseball or softball has zero to do with it. The fact is most coaches kids are pretty **** good, and most parents can’t be objective about their own kid’s talent.

Honestly, I’m glad I don’t have to make those calls, and I’m glad my son has always respected the decisions of those that do, as have I. Now my wife.....[emoji15]

Last edited by Dale Moser; 06-08-2021, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                  Dang FSU got some fight in them! Sent the lady swamp dwellers home to their locker room for the season.
                  Man I knew they had some fight in them but d&mn I sure didn’t expect this! OU letting Watson go to the 6th is not good for them. Sandercock will definitely be on the mound tomorrow to close it out. Unless OU finds the pot of gold!

Comment

Boomer making a little noise in a must win!

Comment

Boomer!

Comment

Sooner!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Sooner!

I did not think that was a word BoB was capable of saying/typing [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
                            I did not think that was a word BoB was capable of saying/typing [emoji23]

He likes messing with the yankee

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              most parents can’t be objective about their own kid’s talent.

Not saying there were falsehoods in the rest of your statement, but the quoted portion is just screaming with truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                                He likes messing with the yankee
                                [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X