Testing a Few Fishing Kayaks - Bonafide SS127

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing a Few Fishing Kayaks - Bonafide SS127

I’m a rookie still but my Jackson Cuda has been real fun. I’ve done lakes, rivers, marshes, all over. I can easily stand up and fish, very stable. Like you, I’m trying to avoid the 3k dollar yaks. My good friend Poco might convince me otherwise soon though.

I’ll be inshore fishing next couple weekends if rain allows. Call if you ever want to meet up. Moving to New Braunfels soon also.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
      I’m a rookie still but my Jackson Cuda has been real fun. I’ve done lakes, rivers, marshes, all over. I can easily stand up and fish, very stable. Like you, I’m trying to avoid the 3k dollar yaks. My good friend Poco might convince me otherwise soon though.

I’ll be inshore fishing next couple weekends if rain allows. Call if you ever want to meet up. Moving to New Braunfels soon also.

Careful, that Poco dude is a bad influence!

Let me know when/where you’ll be fishing and I’d love to join you...although my calendar is pretty full the next couple of weekends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
        Just remember that with peddle drive that you can also paddle it and it will paddle just like the same model with out the peddle drive. I have 2 Natives with the peddle drive and love them. I bought one off here for a thousand and one off a fly fishing site for $1300 so it wasn't all that expensive to go peddle.

Nice! I’m going to see if I can get by with paddling, but I may change my mind. LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
        X