X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love it!

Comment

That's actually not a bad looking hat...

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Nice addition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Could definitely use the depth.
        Another strong *** offer!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Except it should say Texas Football.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Waiting on the NIL laws to settle . .

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Except it should say “I love tall Sox with my crocs”!

FIFY![emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                FIFY![emoji6]
                Who? You?

I've never owned a pair of Crocs.

Comment

So Jaydon Blue is going to sit out his senior season? Is this going to become a thing moving forward?

Comment

Darwin Barlow entered the portal.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                      So Jaydon Blue is going to sit out his senior season? Is this going to become a thing moving forward?

Why not? The high school kids watched college players sit out and still get drafted in the 1st round. He has his D1 spot locked up.

I think its ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        Why not? The high school kids watched college players sit out and still get drafted in the 1st round. He has his D1 spot locked up.

I think its ridiculous.
                        Agree. Sounds like someone watched Friday Night Lights and doesn't want to be the next Boobie Miles....

Comment

I think its ridiculous.
                          I hope it doesn't become a trend. The shelf life for RB's are typically fairly short, so I guess i can understand it, somewhat, from his perspective. On the other hand, I look at a guy like Demond Demas who missed his HS Senior season (UIL transfer ineligibility) and then didn't see the field much in his freshman campaign at A&M...and didn't record a catch. I don't know if the lack of game reps the previous season had anything to do with that or if his off-field issues were more of a contributing factor.

I can maybe see a couple of top end RB's going this route, but I think HS game reps are pretty important for development of most positions and players that aspire to D1.
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                            I hope it doesn't become a trend. The shelf life for RB's in are typically fairly short, so I guess i can understand it, somewhat, from his perspective. On the other hand, I look at a guy like Demond Demas who missed his HS Senior season (UIL transfer ineligibility) and then didn't see the field much in his freshman campaign at A&M...and didn't record a catch. I don't know if the lack of game reps the previous season had anything to do with that or if his off-field issues were more of a contributing factor.

I can maybe see a couple of top end RB's going this route, but I think HS game reps are pretty important for development of most positions and players that aspire to D1.
                            I sure hope it doesn’t become a trend either. Top players put a couple of good seasons on tape in high school, and sit out their senior season of high school because they’ve gotten their scholarship offer to college. Then do the same in college, put together a good season of film for NFL scouts, and sit until their eligible for the NFL draft.

Comment

I think its ridiculous.
                              I'm not sure I like what will come of this, but I get it. He is going to work with trainers and hopefully he'll be healthy when he steps on campus. I'm not sure I'm sold that he sticks with Sark and company now that he has Saban flirting.

Comment

Not playing football for a year worked out really well for Demond Demas.

Comment

Working...
                                X