Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
    Weight is the same, bf % may be a little off

I remember when guys going low 20s was fast, I don’t remember any of the girls even at state going sub 25 on 50 free. She did a great job of working her butt of to get there. Can’t imagine sub 18 that Blake posted.

The weight regiments are unreal. These girls have ripped upper bodies and her shoulders are bigger than mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is awesome. I swim 3x a week and I still look like a bow shot carp flopping in the water. I wish I had her speed! Congrats to her

Comment

Cool. I was a TCAT back in the 80s. Tarrant County Aquatic Team. I was second state backstroke. Don't remember my times, I was 12 or so.

Comment

Congrats to your niece.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
            That is awesome. I swim 3x a week and I still look like a bow shot carp flopping in the water. I wish I had her speed! Congrats to her
            LOL! Coffee, meet screen....Screen, meet coffee! LOL!

That's way cool OP and impressive as heck. Congrats on all levels!

Comment

Congrats to your niece. My wife was a swimmer and the work it takes is intense for sure.

I only won a swimming contest once In my life. Made it count though and beat all the other swimmers at conception [emoji1787]

Comment

I’m a swimmer. If my boat sinks.

Comment

I came in third in the Dog Paddle once.

Congrats to the young lady! Quite the accomplishment.

Comment

Big congrats to her - the amount of dedication it takes to compete at that level is off the charts. The winning times now are unbelievable! It’s a sport/activity you can do forever - I swam competitively up through high school and now at age 64 I still do a workout of 1,500-2,000 meters twice a week.

Comment

That's awesome. Congrats....and the other UT is ok i guess.

Comment

Used to be on the Fritz Park swim and track teams very young, and now I own a pool.

Comment

Congratulations to your niece, that gold is a result of all her dedication and hard work. And her victory smiles are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by bzzboyz View Post
                            22.82 in the 50 and 49.59 in the 100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Swim? Those are my run times.

Comment

Congrats to her OP!

I swam competitively with a private club (Doug Russell Swim Club), then the Highschool. And picked it back up later in life racing triathlon.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

I was born in July of '79, so I haven't swam long distance since September of '78...

Comment

Working...
                                X