No announcement yet.

Just bought a Jeep. Now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most used accessory for a jeep? Hiking boots. At least that's been my luck.

Comment

The sky is the limit

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
        Dang man....couldn’t you find a RED one? [emoji23][emoji23]

How much money you got? [emoji848] My old boss bought a basic Wrangler Sport awhile back and had some stupid custom upgrades done by Starwood Custom Motors.

For what it’s worth I think your ride looks great the way it is.

Good grief

Comment

As mentioned above, depends on what you want to do with it. Bone stock it will do a lot of stuff, you might wheel it stock for a while & see where it's lacking. Don't go crazy with the lift, everything you change effects something else, it's never ending.

Comment

Just know if you put the lights on that look like angry eyes you’re prolly a tool and everyone hates you

Comment

Good looking Jeep!

There are a few State Farm Agents on here.

Comment

Jeep Slop Shop down by Baytown Texas.. Look them up on Facebook. They are legit.

Comment

I would recommend joining a local Jeep club. The AJP group out of Austin was great and we went on a few beginner runs with them and they taught us a lot. Great folks out there and can give you sound advice without throwing money at everything.

With that being said it will blow your mind what you will be able to do in it with the right tires, moderate lift, disconnecting your sway bars and lowering the air pressure in your tires. But again depends on like mentioned above what kind of Jeeping are you into?

Comment

Here's my 12 JKU sport. 3.5 inch rock krawler springs, geometry correction brackets, 35" falken wildpeak at tires, Barnes 4wd aluminum 1 ton steering, 4.56 gears. I'm about to pull the trigger on Adam's 1310 driveshafts. Picture taken this summer in Colorado.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

I see a lot of mallcrawlers out there!

Comment

Working...
                      X