Pergola Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pergola Build

I got commissioned to build a pergola so I thought I would post up pics as I go.
    Attached Files

Looking good. In for the progress pics...

Comment

Looks professionally done, fine work sir

Comment

Wow. Impressive work so far. In for final pics.

Comment

Looks good, wondered what those cuts were in pic three but now I realize that's how you make the cuts outs haha wish I knew that when I made my planter box.

Comment

Keep them coming. We're wanting to do one on the back of our house too but I'm paying someone for it. I can build one but it wouldn't look this nice

Comment

What do you charge for that ? My wife has been wanting one on our back patio. I am in Tomball off of Decker Prairie Rosehill road. I am going to have a new patio poured but that size pergola is what we are more than likely looking for. You can PM me if you don't want to post publicly. Thanks

Comment

cool

Comment

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
                  What do you charge for that ? My wife has been wanting one on our back patio. I am in Tomball off of Decker Prairie Rosehill road. I am going to have a new patio poured but that size pergola is what we are more than likely looking for. You can PM me if you don't want to post publicly. Thanks
                  PM sent.

Comment

Nice

Comment

What do you call that anchor on the first picture and where do you buy one? I need a few for a project at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Beerkat View Post
                        What do you call that anchor on the first picture and where do you buy one? I need a few for a project at home.
                        Outdoor Accents® APB adjustable post bases secure the post or column to concrete. They feature a black powder-coat finish and are perfect for top-supported outdoor projects such as pergolas.

Looks like these, similar to ones I used.

Comment

Originally posted by Beerkat View Post
                          Simpson Strong-Tie 6x6 post mounts.

Originally posted by KDinTX View Post
                          https://www.strongtie.com/missioncol...apb_base/p/apb

Looks like these, similar to ones I used.
                          Correct.

Comment

Good looking project you got there. Working with cedar has to be one of my favorite woods.
                            Man all the projects members have going on here is amazing and this one reminds me yet of another thing my wife wants.

Comment

Do you drill out the bottom of the post to go over the bolt in the post mount?

Comment

Working...
                              X