Toyota Tundra - Lowest Price Dealership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those TBHers that have recently bought a Toyota Tundra and shopped multiple dealerships, whice dealership gave you the best price. I know that the best thing to do is contact the internet sales departments and get quotes, but I am just trying to get an idea from you guys in the know which dealerships would be best to key in on first. Lookimg for am SR5 Crewmax 4WD, so any any ideas on a good price would be appreciated. I've oonly owned 2 Ford F150s over the past 18 years, so insight into Toyota Tundra pricing is very much appreciated. Those dealerships to avoid would be welcomed as well.

Not sure about what dealer bc it’s been a couple years but I’ll tell you what I did. I emailed about 8-9 dealerships. Told them exactly what I wanted. Who ever gave me the best deal would get my business. You’ll have about 3-4 that will answer back. Avoid phone calls. All they want is to get you in the door. Tell them exactly that. All you want is the truck that you’ve requested and the drive out price. Play hard ball and stay firm. Do not mention a trade and if they ask don’t respond. And wait until it’s close to the end of the month. Someone will be willing to move a truck. I’ve bought 2 tundras and my wife’s Camry and I’ve not gotten less than 23% off MSRP. Last tundra was 43900 and I got them done to 34 and some change before ttl. Trucks at Atkinson college station and car at cowboy Toyota dallas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hell, just for the sport and fun if you don’t want to bother, I’ll negotiate for ya. I love dealing with them to see how good of a price I can get! Too bad dodge and ford won’t deal on 3/4 tons. Although I did have dodge close to 60k on a loaded 3/4 ton mega cab listed at 73. But they wouldn’t drop it lower to where I wanted to be. That was about a month ago.

Comment

Bought mine at Don McGill on 10 and Kirkwood. Got about $8k off out the door and zero percent financing last year. They also give you lifetime oil changes. Just remember every Toyota dealer in Houston is owned by Gulf States Toyota. Pricing will be similar more than likely.

Comment

Went to Toyota of Burleson and picked mine up. Was simple they gave me $1000 more for my trade in and a good deal on the truck I think was around $7k off sticker (can’t remember exactly)delivered to my door in flower mound and they took my truck. Was great dealer to deal with and so far I’ve had it for 3 weeks or so and 4000 miles (I drive a lot and a few 600 mile round trips to lease) and I’ll never buy another dodge

Comment

Toyota doesn’t budge much on the price. They know what they have and their quality. Right now you can mess a little on the price but shopping is shopping. You gotta do the legwork to get the best price.

Comment

Charles maund is a volume dealer
              They set their pricing low so they can move em quick.
              I got mine there for cheapest I could find anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                Bought mine at Don McGill on 10 and Kirkwood. Got about $8k off out the door and zero percent financing last year. They also give you lifetime oil changes. Just remember every Toyota dealer in Houston is owned by Gulf States Toyota. Pricing will be similar more than likely.
                Got my Tundra there last October as well.
                Just went back and got a used car for around town.

Mostly a quick, easy, smooth transaction.

Comment

Just keep buying Tundra

Comment

PM Smart on here. He just got rid of his F250 and bought a Tundra. He is Smart cookie and I am sure he did his homework.

Comment

In. I'm in the market as well. Need to offload this Tacoma too.

Comment

I'm still driving my Toyota Camry 04 with 346,000 miles.

Comment

Supposed to be a redesign for the 2021 Tundra. Personally, I’d hold off on buying a 2020.

Comment

Or grab one of the last years they make a 5.7...hate owning first year vehicles.

Originally posted by justhrowit View Post
                            Supposed to be a redesign for the 2021 Tundra. Personally, I’d hold off on buying a 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                              In. I'm in the market as well. Need to offload this Tacoma too.
                              My wife recently sold her 2018 4-Runner TRD Off-Road back.
                              She had some equity in it. Auto Nation in Corpus gave her the most $$$. Second was Car Max. That was searching from Houston to the Valley along the coast for a place to sell it back to.

If you decide to sell outright.

Comment

Working...
                              X