Recommend me a light/mount combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend me a light/mount combo

Want a cheap but fairly Bright light that will be good enough for rabbits, coons, etc on this Tactical 10/22. I'm from east tx so it's in my DNA to hold a spotlight but I'd like to step it up a notch. Any suggestions?

I don't remember the manufacturer, but I had a rail mount that held a regular small flashlight. Worked good as it had just enough light for scope and make there eyes glow to shoot, but not enough to spook them.

Comment

Mr. Chew, check out the iProtec flashlights at Academy. Saw one this past weekend that had a weaver rail attachment on it. AIM makes one also I believe.

Amazon has quite a few as well with reviews, etc. and if you have a prime membership, get it within a day or two.

I personally have one of those iProtec scope flashlight clamps that attach to the tube of the rifle scope

Comment

Thanks. I will check em out

Comment

Tractor Supply $24.99. http://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/pro...d-weapon-light

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Might want to check out our 20LRX Tac light package. Comes with the mount and battery. Is only about 4 inches long, the head diameter is only 1.25 inches and only weighs 5 ounces with battery and mount. Has a focusable beam from flood to spot beam and comes in your choice of colors(Red,Green,White,IR) that it emits. This light shines further then any light it's size on the market. You should have no problem identifying animals out to 100+ yards in any color. The only downside to this light is it uses 1 CR123A battery that is not rechargeable. With that said, if your only using it every once in a while to look around and shoot it will last quite a while on one battery. If you plan on doing a lot of scanning with the light, I would go with a light that uses rechargeable batteries. The cost for this package with 1 color is $64.99 and you can get 10% off that by sending me a PM for the 10% off coupon code. I also would throw in our tail cap with remote wired Eliminator switch for $6.00($14.99 normal price).
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NoTime View Post
                these are built like a tank and really bright

Comment

I've got one of the iProtec flashlights at Academy in red that came with a rail mount. Rear push button on/off. 3 brightness settings. Adjustable beam. Great little light. But I only use the low setting because the other two are to bright for what I use it for at close range of 30 yards and less. You can also get them with a pressure switch. But I don't need that for what I do with it.

Comment

tagged

Comment

streamlight

Comment

They may be a little more than you want to spend, but if you can get a Streamlight Strion and use a 1" low ring, it works great. If you turn the light just right in the ring, you can charge the light without taking it off the gun and not have to buy the expensive CR123 batteries. I used to cut a piece of bicycle inner tube and put between the light and the ring and it is rock solid and won't twist.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

[ATTACH]989601[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]989602[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              [ATTACH]989601[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]989602[/ATTACH]
                              Thanks for the timely info on this three-year-old thread. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X