No announcement yet.

Aaron Hernandez series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched it to and thought it was interesting.

I also heard that there was a possibility he was involved in a murder during his college years. Does anyone know anything about that?

Comment

I just finished the Netflix series. It was really done well. Everyone knew how messed up he was but turned the blind eye because of his talent, Urban Meyer, Bill B., etc.
      No telling how many people he murdered. I still can't believe he shot his friend in the face...who LIVED to tell about it . And I don't understand how his fiance is not in jail....she was an accessory to murder hiding the weapons, etc. Video of her hauling that stuff out the back door. But she doesn't remember where she put it? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        So, did the CTE get blamed for everything?
        No,

It was said however that that was the most severe case they'd seen in that young of a player..

Comment

Originally posted by tbgascorer View Post
          I just finished the Netflix series. It was really done well. Everyone knew how messed up he was but turned the blind eye because of his talent, Urban Meyer, Bill B., etc.
          No telling how many people he murdered. I still can't believe he shot his friend in the face...who LIVED to tell about it . And I don't understand how his fiance is not in jail....she was an accessory to murder hiding the weapons, etc. Video of her hauling that stuff out the back door. But she doesn't remember where she put it? Lol.
          Yeah, that struck me as odd too. Kind of threw her sister under the bus too.

Comment

Originally posted by tbgascorer View Post
            Everyone knew how messed up he was but turned the blind eye because of his talent, Urban Meyer, Bill B., etc.
            It further supports my opinion that Urban Meyer is a bad dude. Story after story of Urban just using people, then throwing them out like trash when he is done with them.

Comment

We watched it last week. Pretty interesting. That dude was crazy. Made sense when they explained why he killed himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I watched it and it was very interesting, I think there was factors in his life that causes him to act out the way he did. Do I blame the CTE, his mom moving in his cousins husband right after his father died, his sexuality, or the bad crowd he was hanging out with? It all played a factor but he made bad choices. I think once he went to play ball at Florida he was hanging out with the wrong crowd and got away with things that a normal person wouldn’t. Not too many gangsters come out of Connecticut...

Comment

I watched it this week. It was very well done.

He’s obviously screwed up in the head but his environment did nothing to support him.

Comment

I tried watching the Netflix version but turned it off when the gay stuff started.

Comment

Reading a novel by James Patterson "All American Murder" that really reveals how messed up Hernandez was. I'm at the chapters when he was playing for the Gators.

My wife and I read a lot and since I really like Patterson's Alex Cross novels, we after my wife read it I decided to as well.

Based on his life and factual, it's a good read if anyone's interested. So far he was spiraling down hill when he went to Florida at age 17.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
                        I watched it and it was very interesting, I think there was factors in his life that causes him to act out the way he did. Do I blame the CTE, his mom moving in his cousins husband right after his father died, his sexuality, or the bad crowd he was hanging out with? It all played a factor but he made bad choices. I think once he went to play ball at Florida he was hanging out with the wrong crowd and got away with things that a normal person wouldn’t. Not too many gangsters come out of Connecticut...
                        You are spot on. I would add, he was also molested as a child.

Comment

Very interesting series. The jail phone call recordings are really bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                            I tried watching the Netflix version but turned it off when the gay stuff started.
                            That was part of the story so save yourself the headache and don't watch the others. Like it or hate it, I don't think homosexuality is going anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                              Is this real life?

Comment

I watched it on Netflix and thought it was really well done. Very sad story though

Comment

Working...
                                X