21 transactions in the classifieds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

21 transactions in the classifieds

Well it took a while but I had one of those transactions. You know the ones we hear about I’ll take it turns into radio silence was supposed to meet King_G last Friday PM’d Thursday yep we are still on I left meet up location to him not a chirp out of him on Friday or since. Man up if you changed you mind, your wife talked you out of it or just can’t afford/justify the purchase I can understand simple reply to my PM shoot you have my phone number.

Or if dead . . .
    Just sayin . . .

Gary

Comment

At least it's just time. Try being out time and money

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

There are bad eggs everywhere, even for TBH. Thankfully, they are few and far between.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          Or if dead . . .
          Just sayin . . .

Gary
          Nope started a new thread in the classifieds this morning

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
            Well it took a while but I had one of those transactions. You know the ones we hear about I’ll take it turns into radio silence was supposed to meet King_G last Friday PM’d Thursday yep we are still on I left meet up location to him not a chirp out of him on Friday or since. Man up if you changed you mind, your wife talked you out of it or just can’t afford/justify the purchase I can understand simple reply to my PM shoot you have my phone number.
            Kind of quick on the draw there. I hope you are right and the guy didn't have a reel problem that required more attention than your transaction. You know, like a death in the family, illness, something like that. Good luck.

Comment

The only bad transaction I've had in the classifieds was with rtp.

He made me help load the 500 or so landscaping stones. You'd think for a dollar a piece he would've delivered and unloaded
              Last edited by asttbe; 07-22-2019, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Nope started a new thread in the classifieds this morning

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=737471
                Raising funds

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                  Kind of quick on the draw there. I hope you are right and the guy didn't have a reel problem that required more attention than your transaction. You know, like a death in the family, illness, something like that. Good luck.
                  If he had time to start a new thread in the Classifieds this morning, he probably had time to at least write the OP back.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                    I would think that the 30 seconds it would take to text me could have been found ( I know I would have been able to find it if I was still breathing) but I guess common courtesy ain’t so common anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                      If he had time to start a new thread in the Classifieds this morning, he probably had time to at least write the OP back.

Agreed. There is no excuse for **** poor communication in the world of cell phones and texting for the courteous and responsible.

Comment

rut roh...ironic he is selling a decoy

Comment

Yeah hopefully he can get back with you soon. I never understood not just being open with people.

Comment

My last few dealings have turned out costing me more. Worst was a piece of equipment that supposedly ran great. 3 wks after purchase it was overheating really bad and I checked a few things. Still had issues so took it to a local shop. Quoted $7500 in repairs.

Last deal I was selling and buyer committed to purchase. Paid me via PayPal and said he would get with me next time he was in the area no rush. Next day says he is on his way so I went out of my way to express it to location he wanted it. After a runaround sends me a text and says not going to work and to refund.

1000s of dealings on here and lately it’s been bad.
                            Last edited by Antlers86; 07-22-2019, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post

He did the same to me on an item I said I'd take it he asked if I did PayPal
                              told him send me payment info 3 times then CRICKETS!

Comment

Working...
                              X