Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma football player bar beatdown...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is amazing how many people have no idea what to do when a fight goes to the ground, especially when most fights end up on the ground. My BJJ professor used to say, “you don’t fight a lion on land, you attack him in the water, and make sure you are a shark”

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    That "dude" in the turtleneck got what he deserved for dressing himself like that.
    I lol’d, cuz it’s true!

I can’t see where the trauma to the eye occurred. Did the Brown Bro get in a thumb jab while they were on the ground?

Comment

Man, this is good stuff. Almost as good as 150lb Roger Huerta KOing 230 pound Rashad Bobino on 6th St. after Bobino knocked out a chick.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        It is amazing how many people have no idea what to do when a fight goes to the ground, especially when most fights end up on the ground. My BJJ professor used to say, “you don’t fight a lion on land, you attack him in the water, and make sure you are a shark”

I lol’d, cuz it’s true!

I can’t see where the trauma to the eye occurred. Did the Brown Bro get in a thumb jab while they were on the ground?
        I thought I read orbital bone reconstruction, and I read something about a head butt.

This is next level chicken ****. The HOLDER for ou picks a fight, gets his *** handed to him, then sues the guy....people these days. At least it wasn't a girl.

Comment

Just tagging this so I can click the link and watch when I get home and I am not on the school wifi.

Comment

Well, I laughed out loud...a lot...you can almost hear the 2 brothers talking, figuring out who gets who...that little grin right before he goes on him...beautiful!

Comment

I thought I read orbital bone reconstruction, and I read something about a head butt.

This is next level chicken ****. The HOLDER for ou picks a fight, gets his *** handed to him, then sues the guy....people these days. At least it wasn't a girl.

It’ll come back to the little fella being professionally trained or something like that so the big guy can save face. The old days of two guys squaring off and figuring it out, then having a beer after are over. He who has the best lawyer wins in the long run..... chicken **** for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                Well, I laughed out loud...a lot...you can almost hear the 2 brothers talking, figuring out who gets who...that little grin right before he goes on him...beautiful!
                He says "which one do you want ?!"

I believe that the little fella got punched in the nose before the video was running....he was already bloody.

It would also seem that there is more video around.

Watching the guy who doesnt spill his drink is funny as heck
                Last edited by wellingtontx; 02-26-2021, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
                  He says "which one do you want ?!"

I believe that the little fella got punched in the nose before the video was running....he was already bloody.
                  Then someone messed up before. If you're gonna hit a dude at a bar, don't stop until someone makes you stop.

Comment

[QUOTE=wellingtontx;15495614]He says "which one do you want ?!"

And that is the defense argument that will win the case for the brothers. Man, if ever you wanted a post fight interview...

Comment

Then someone messed up before. If you're gonna hit a dude at a bar, don't stop until someone makes you stop.
                      I wonder if our Dad's were buddies growing up or something, I feel like we were raised a whole lot a like

Comment

Absooooolutely. If you’re gonna do it then you better give it 100%. These days you’re in deep **** either way. At least make it worth it lol. Glad to see nobody pulled a weapon. I’ll give them that. Good old school fist fight.

Comment

I see some things not mentioned. The OU dude never threw a punch in the video. It was turtle neck that pushed the guy. Also the brother grabbed him from behind in a wrestling hold. They weren't squared off at all.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

And always land the FIRST one!

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
                              Ski cap tuned up that guy in the end of the video, looks like he was just hitting his stride.
                              I really think he was waiting for his brother to give him some floor space for the take down....it was perfect timing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                I see some things not mentioned. The OU dude never threw a punch in the video. It was turtle neck that pushed the guy. Also the brother grabbed him from behind in a wrestling hold. They weren't squared off at all.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                                The MMA fighter has a bloody nose when the video started so what u see is not the entire incident

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X